Tsc From 1 €?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by vitt77, Nov 8, 2022.

1. vitt77

vitt77 Member

2. IronBladder

IronBladder Well-Known Member

Yes, completely legit.

But you can give more to the supported charities if you want.

3. maxipolo12

maxipolo12 Well-Known Member

it s 100% legit
    More you pay more content you recieve.
    It s a charity tool which works with a lot of other games.

4. Reef

Reef Well-Known Member

• Like Like x 2
  5. JJTimothy

JJTimothy Well-Known Member

It's not the cornucopia that was on offer from Humble a few years ago but a good deal. Another way into TS is to look for third party seller with Steam keys for older editions- they'll install through Steam so you'll get the most up to date version of the core program.

Note that you can take up either or both of these offers even if you already have TS- the content in the bundle(s) will be added to your collection as if you had bought them seperately.

6. 390001

390001 Well-Known Member

7. triznya.andras

triznya.andras Well-Known Member

I did take it a couple years ago, it was perfectly fine.
    This one is a bit tricky, for I'd probably want one of the Deluxe editions and I have every other DLC in the bundle.
    Eyeing specifically with the Swiss, and to take the items in it individually would likely exceed the cost of the bundle.

8. atomicdanny

atomicdanny Staff Member

To add to this - if it wasn't then DTG Wouldn't advertise it on Facebook ;) or on here too :)

• Like Like x 4
  9. vitt77

vitt77 Member

Thanks for your reply guys,
    i think to all gamers that paied the full price. Same thing when tsw was released on Epic platform with some dlc for free. It's not a kindly move for old customers.

10. KTL_Rob Powell

KTL_Rob Powell Well-Known Member

There are really a few different types of customers. Among them you have the Initial purchasers who will buy DLC and games on launch day regardless of price and those who choose to wait for sales or bundles. There are other types as well :)

People like me who day 1 a lot of things know what we are getting in for (warts and all as the saying goes)

The Humble deal is a combination of trying to give the consumer a good deal for their money whilst raising money for charity. My advice if purchasing anything from Humble is to always use the slider option and choose how you wish your money to be distributed between developer, charity and Humble :)

Last edited: Nov 9, 2022
    • Like Like x 1
  11. triznya.andras

triznya.andras Well-Known Member

While I agree, and I don't (particularly) regret purchases, I have learned to never purchase anything quick.
    Between discounts and bundles, it gets better down the line and I (would) often purchase multiple times.

Unless this is exactly what the publishers want, passive income for years, some kind of a loyalty discount system would be nice.

Such a model would also enable feedback on actually wanted content. Washington-Baltimore didn't particularly convince me but I have it anyway, thanks to Tehachapi.

Nothing mental about it, it's just I have content for the next 30-60 years.