PlayStation Ai Not Taking Over Trains After Completing A Route

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by tryrebooting#1606, Nov 11, 2022.

1. tryrebooting#1606

tryrebooting#1606 New Member

I'm experiencing an issue on ECW where the Ai will not take over a train and begin another timetabled service, after me having completed the service before and shutting down the cab. The Ai driver sits in the cab but does nothing. The train doesn't move and will just jam up the service if I ignore it.

Has anyone else experienced this? It's a game breaker for me. I've tried shutting down the cab correctly, I've tried leaving the cab active but nothing makes a difference.

• Like Like x 1
  2. MAX1319

MAX1319 Well-Known Member

She i have been experiencing this on other routes too

3. phillip.good

phillip.good Well-Known Member

I found this on the old SEHS line on TSW2 so developed a bit of practice that I still use.

1) Turn off safety systems
    2a) If it's a reversing service shut down the cab
    2b) if it's an ongoing or becomes an AI service do not shut down the cab
    3) if you did 2a then go to the other end and set up the cab but do not turn on safety systems
    4) Wait for the service to load passengers and lock the doors
    5) Leave the train

After 2 mins it should ask you if you want to abandon the service, works for me 99.9% of the time and if not then go and get on another service and the AI should reset.

4. tryrebooting#1606

tryrebooting#1606 New Member

Thanks for the tips. I tried them but it still doesn't work! When I set up the cab at the other end of the train and waited, I handed over control to the AI, who just sat there like a dummy