Fishing Sim World Smaller Intimate Lake

Discussion in 'Content and Feature Requests' started by Tez ADI, Oct 25, 2018.

1. Tez ADI

Tez ADI Member

are there any plans to add smaller lakes into the game?

Many of us have only got smaller lakes locally.

E.g. ‘elphicks’ near me has several small lakes each stocked differently so you can choose what fish you are after and the sizes..

Either that or are there plans to be able to make up our own lakes, either by photo or something...

2. Duncanmacleod08

Duncanmacleod08 Member

Some smaller lakes could be a good change up from massive ones as they still have great fishing in them.... and a create a lake tool kit i don't see happening as that wouldn't be realistic venue thing they've been doing.

3. WikusMazal

WikusMazal Active Member

I would like to see a small bass lake that you can fish from shore and don't need a boat. The driving around with a boat thing trying to find fish is more frustrating than anything else.

4. SPACE ODDITY

SPACE ODDITY Active Member

Considering 3 of the 4 course fishing lakes are upgraded versions from Euro Fishing, I would like to see some more love. I am not a fan of bass fishing, I kind of find it boring. I have already spent £27 on Bergsee, Waldsee and Manor Farm for Euro Fishing, and At the moment I have basically paid £35 on Fishing Sim World just to play on Gigantica and Canal.

5. Tez ADI

Tez ADI Member

I dont think il be purchasing the new bass lake... ive only spent about 2 hours on it so far, compared to crazy hours on manor farm and Waldsee lakes and the canal... i much prefer carp infested water fishing... if they want more of my money, il need to see some more of what i like as a consumer

• Like Like x 1
  6. Chizzckh

Chizzckh Active Member

No problems with a new US lake as long as it's not Bass, Bass and more Bass mixed with a few very small species floating about in between. We already have too much Carp, Carp, Carp from the European lakes. If they have thrown in some catfish and some larger species to get into while also making it a multi tactic lake (not just lure) then i'll definitely take a look. If its the same as the current US Bass lakes but just a different backdrop then I won't, I don't spend much time on the Bass lakes already bar the odd 20 mins or so for a change up from the Euro venues.

7. Trout Bum

Trout Bum New Member

A nice small coldwater trout pond would be nice....

8. Duncanmacleod08

Duncanmacleod08 Member

They really need to add in some more us catfish species and things like burbot, gars and bowfins or sturgeon... Great game just needs a lot more work yet... Love they have been adding in newer fish species for free like Zander and walleye heres to hoping yet they add in some more for free... Also a small cold water lake would be cool as it would give option for trout species, salmon and new lure/bait options.