PC Tsw Tracker: Track Your Progress In Tsw

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by chrisvazquez7, Sep 13, 2021.

1. tof70110

tof70110 Member

Encore un bel exemple de partage avec ce bel outil mis à disposition pour une meilleur lecture de nos tâches accomplies ou restantes, c'est trés plaisant de voir toute la créativité que TSW (2020, TSW2 et TSW3) a poussé les plus passionnés d'entre nous à se surpasser pour optimiser leurs plaisir de jouer ainsi que le nôtre, encore un grand merci à vous tous !!!
    Cordialement, tof

• Like Like x 1
  2. Shackamaxon

Shackamaxon Well-Known Member

Thank you very much for creating this site. My first impression was that it would be a tedious task to fill the entries. However, I really enjoyed it, looking back at the routes which I haven't played in months. Definitely pumps a new life into the game for me.

3. chris#8132

chris#8132 New Member

Are there any other tsw trackers? Or just this one (btw its very good)

4. enri.reali

enri.reali Member

144 route task southeastern high speed extended, not 100!!!

• Like Like x 1
  5. CowBoyWolf

CowBoyWolf Well-Known Member

Well maybe because TSW3 added more to the new stations between dartford and ashford

6. phil.elliott

phil.elliott Well-Known Member

Just wanted to say, I've put way more hours into TSW3 than I ever would have if not for this tool - thanks!

7. lupojohn

lupojohn Active Member

I am, I guess you could say a "completionist" (which is a word and term I never knew existed) as I always try to figure how much of each route/loco I complete, so this tool is handy and it looks professional. I just got a Chromebook yesterday and it seriously looks like a professional website with charts.

Unfortunately, I lost my original profile and had to start from scratch, so I decided to complete the DLC's and locos in the release order (PC version).

That leads me to my point: almost done with Sand Patch Grade (just Powering America Part 1 and Y109 timetable, neither of which have been fixed) and also on Great Western Express.

If I could say 2 things:

If you can, try to update how many there is in each category. There's 342 services in GWE, not 339, although that may have been added after the update. It's just a way to keep it accurate.

The bigger point is that you should have training in there instead of achievements. Training is actually in the game alongside Journey, Services/Timetable, Collectibles and Scenarios whereas Achievements aren't. I doubt many players even pay attention to those or know which is for what route. If you could add this, that would be great.

Please don't take this as criticism. I'm just giving my opinion on what I think would help the tool grow.

8. chrisvazquez7

chrisvazquez7 Active Member

Thanks for the feedback! I really appreciate it. The service totals being wrong could depend on the platform you say you're playing on, as I am not able to check all other platforms for their service counts. It can be different. I am planning to implement a "report an issue" form on the website so that people can submit corrections.

Having training instead of achievements... I hear you. And you're not the first person to suggest this. I designed this site for personal use at first, and achievements are important to me. And training is almost always included in the Journey Mode, so you're still earning progress. But it is something I will continue to think about. Maybe I will add training as a new category to track. However, this will get a bit more difficult now that new routes and loco DLCs in TSW3 are including their training modules in the Training Center, and not in the route themselves.

Again, thanks for your comments and suggestions. Keep on tracking! :)

• Like Like x 4
  9. kakan_spelar

kakan_spelar New Member

Hey!
    The website is good and has helped me but I want to delete my account from your website but I can't find somewhere to do it.. :)

10. phil.elliott

phil.elliott Well-Known Member

Noticed over the weekend that there was a discrepancy between the number of services on SEHS vs what's on TSW Tracker (there are fewer on the tracker than in-game). I'm guessing that will all the layers it's becoming very hard to align everything, and it could be due to the new 700 services or something, but just thought I'd raise it.

• Like Like x 1
  11. rjeeves#3580

rjeeves#3580 Active Member

I think it is to do with the layers and remember TSW3 SEHS is an extended version that's why my collectables are at 100/100 on the tracker but, 144/100 on the game.

12. seatsea

seatsea Active Member

Hi, happy user of the site over the last years, thanks for hosting it and adding new features even a few years down the line.

I do have a few open ended suggestions though given how much the game has grown over the years and how ever further I think most people will be from ever truly being able to complete the game.
    I already use the feature to hide/filter DLC that I don't expect to play anytime soon, either cause I've lost interest, or the quality is just not up to par to what's been released more recently, and that does help reduce the "game completion" required a bit. However I think it would be nice to change what we track with that big progress bar, maybe it could be journey mode completion, or even just some goals we choose ourselves (like x% or #% of services for a given route).
    Or maybe have a sub total that doesn't count the number of services completed, as of all stats, that is the one that is basically impossible to complete for many routes. A rough estimate for BML of an average of 30minutes x 1454 services, would mean a entire month of playing 24/7 without pause to complete all services!

The total completion is still a fun number to look at and compare on the leaderboard (which could be enhanced with comparing a few others stats maybe? As well as ignoring the players filtering settings to not remove progress they've chosen to hide personally). But for an individual player with a lot of DLC, I feel being able to have some more realistic goal presented prominently would be more actively useful.

But this is also my personal preference, and I would be curious as to what others may think!

• Like Like x 1
  13. lologamer#1571

lologamer#1571 New Member

Hi, I have a question regarding the PS5 page of the TSW tracker. There, a lot of data is not up-to-date. Is this still updated or not ?