Bcc Starter Pack

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by guardupfront, Nov 17, 2022.

1. guardupfront

guardupfront Active Member

Hi all,

Looking to take the plunge and finally get TSW3, was looking for the Cross City Starter pack as my Avenue in but I can't seem to find it on the PlayStation Store, can someone guide me to it?

I can see all the Starter packs options except this one in the TSW3 game section of the PS Store.

Not sure if I am hunting in the wrong place...

2. Nick Y

Nick Y Well-Known Member

it shows up on the web version of the store.
    Try searching Birmingham Starter Pack instead of Cross City Line or TSW3

3. Sparmi

Sparmi Well-Known Member

...new packs or DLCs are always added to the DLC list a little later on the corresponding PS store page. It's best to try the search function with the magnifying glass symbol, it works immediately for all available items. Just tried it and found it under TSW3 starter pack instandly!

4. guardupfront

guardupfront Active Member

Thanks all, used the ‘…’ button next to the Add to Cart feature and it showed up, sometimes I forget the store navigation has changed on the new consoles.

Nick you were also right, it was labelled Birmingham Starter Pack as an edition of TSW3.

Happy days, firing it up now…

• Like Like x 1
  5. ps2mint

ps2mint New Member

Just purchased the TSW3 Birmingham Starter pack but it’s saying I have to pay for the cross city route? I have misunderstood how this should be working?

Advice much appreciated as I have now parted with my money!

6. junior hornet

junior hornet Well-Known Member

I don’t know how the Playstation store works but the starter pack certainly does (or should) include the Cross City route. I bought it today on Xbox and it was fine. You do have to download the route from the “Manage Game and add ons” option in the library so if there is an equivalent facility for PS, you might find it there.

7. TS_trainspotter

TS_trainspotter Active Member

There is currently a bug on playstation, the route is not appearing in game (and thus showing you the buy button in the store), they are working on this and soon you'll be able to play the route :)

8. ps2mint

ps2mint New Member

Thanks for the replies. Went into the store and clicked on the add on and it let me download it. Seems a great add on so far!

• Like Like x 2