Train Sim World 3 Mixed Up Signage And Speeds?

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by Dakota, Nov 27, 2022.

1. Dakota

Dakota Member

These two PZB 100Hz events took me by surprise and I had saved the game a ways back. I re-ran to make sure this wasn't a saved game bug. Both of these PZB alerts took me by surprise. Did I miss the upcoming speed change signals/signs? For the video I turned on the HUD so you can see what the scenario says the speeds are. I'm pretty new at this. Does this look like a disagreement between the signage/signals and the scenario speeds? I did see a 1000 Hz magnet at each of the two signals.

You may need to wait to get the HD and 4K resolution.

Last edited: Nov 27, 2022
  2. tygerways#2596

tygerways#2596 Well-Known Member

You got the 1,000-Hertz each time because you passed a Vr 2 distant signal (green over yellow diagonally) that announces a reduction to 40 km/h (if no yellow number is shown with it) at the next main signal and therefore needs to be acknowledged.
    See here in my H/V signalling tutorial

• Like Like x 1
  3. Dakota

Dakota Member

Ohhhhhh thanks. Still learning. I was indeed looking for a posted new speed Will review these two and learn..
    Thank you sir!!

Last edited: Nov 28, 2022
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Dakota

Dakota Member

I can't believe I missed this. Your PZB videos all say "look for yellow lights" ... yeah.

5. tygerways#2596

tygerways#2596 Well-Known Member

I like the way you approach things here. Imho, this is how this game is supposed to be played! :)

• Like Like x 1