Fishing Sim World Lake Williams Live Tournament

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting and Support' started by frailkrazykev, Nov 29, 2018.

1. frailkrazykev

frailkrazykev Active Member

Why cant i get on this tournament i thought it was available to everyone to make the weekly tournament fair for people who haven't purchased it or the lake pass yet. I seen somewhere on one of the forums that it would be available to non purchasers as to make the tournaments fair for everyone.

2. Redbulladdict-85

Redbulladdict-85 Active Member

Found this out earlier and it took my tp points aswell even tho I couldn’t get onto the lake as I haven’t got the dlc

3. frailkrazykev

Yeah it took my TP too does say in one of the forums or streams that all dlc lakes would be available to non purchasers to play the live tournaments, for the purposes of being fair for all. As people who have bought it are gaining an advantage in the weekly and monthly leaderboards over someone who has not purchased the dlc or quad pass.

4. Daft Badger

Daft Badger Active Member

It's meant to be available to everyone which is why it's only 2X 30 minute tournament.
    Wonder if it's a game specific problem or a Xbox/PS4/PC specific issue.
    I have Lake Williams so no point in me seeing if I have the issue.

5. frailkrazykev

Yeah im on xbox one it takes your entry fee of 200tp for the two attempts but every other tournament is only 100tp a go for the hours attempt maybe that is why we cant get on it. It appears to be game specific as someone on pc posted same issue shortly after me

Last edited: Nov 30, 2018
  6. RedDwarf10

RedDwarf10 Member

could not get lake Williams either on ps4 so three weeks in a row had issues which have not allowed me to play the 4 tourneys so have no chance and not bothering anymore , will just play a few for tp now . also not going to dl anything until game is fixed still many issues to sort out with original game .