Very Confused About Download/dlc/add On Manager (tsw3 Ps5 Version)

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by WonkySausages, Dec 6, 2022.

1. WonkySausages

WonkySausages Member

Sorry this is probably the millionth thread on this, but I see an add on manager is out there in some form.

Where I'm confused is that - I have the PS5 version of TSW3, fully updated including yesterdays patch.
    I have a lot of TSW2 DLC's and adds ons from my PS4 version of TSW2, but routes are still not showing in TSW3 for me.

I've been away for ages and i've tried finding the answer amongst a sea of threads and JD's post on add ons manager.

I also completely deleted the game and reinstalled it last night just to double check but routes still missing.
    All i wanted to ask was, is download manager fully released for TSW3 and do I therefore need to add a support ticket, or is there something coming for the PS5 version of TSW3 that isn't actually released yet?

Cheers!

Last edited: Dec 6, 2022
  2. TrainGeek08

TrainGeek08 Well-Known Member

Add-Ons Manager is only on TSW2 at the moment but it should be coming to TSW3 at some point in the future, they'll probably mention it in Thursday's Roadmap ;)

• Like Like x 3
  3. WonkySausages

WonkySausages Member

Yeah I was just typing that I think I misinterpreted something, obviously I misinterpreted it quite badly haha.

Cheers for that. Looking forward to the manager being released, and finally start playing TSW3 - i've been holding off til the big bugs have been ironed out, add ons manager is the last one for me :)

• Like Like x 2
  4. james.caton

james.caton Member

Don't get too excited, add-ons manager is not coming for a very very long time for tsw3, not this year and probably not next year.

• Like Like x 1
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
  5. d.heal

d.heal Well-Known Member

From JD it not coming out this side of Christmas but is soon to enter testing that's is a bit of the road map on Thursday that JD posted in a different thread

• Like Like x 1
  6. marcsharp2

marcsharp2 Well-Known Member

It'll probably be ready for testing for TSW4 before it gets delayed again.

• Like Like x 4
  7. Lenwigg

Lenwigg Well-Known Member

He is always saying that it will soon enter testing. It is a wonder that he has not worn a hole in the record by now as he keeps playing the same piece of track over and over.

• Like Like x 6
  8. Joe-c127

Joe-c127 Member

So i guess you want him to lie to you? you people seriously have no patience.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Stephen Crofts

Stephen Crofts Well-Known Member

I would have thought saying soon 3-4 months ago would be considered beyond the meaning of the word, wouldn’t you?

• Like Like x 2
  10. WonkySausages

WonkySausages Member

well I didn't expect some of the replies on here haha.

I really hope they don't take much longer on the add ons manager, because right now there's 2-3 pieces of DLC i want to download, but haven't bought because i'm already at the 64GB limit and having to keep uninstalling and reinstalling routes really is a chore.
    I bought TSW3 on release day and haven't driven 1 service yet, and it's rather saddening as I want to get playing, but I guess i'll just wait

• Like Like x 1
  11. Stephen Crofts

Stephen Crofts Well-Known Member

I was teetering on the edge of 64GB with tsw2 but managing, having decided not to buy any further. bought tsw3 to support the company and also knowing that meant their investment in tsw2 was over that day. Now I’m well over as all the original core routes and the new chore routes are separated from the game. I knew I’d lose some but I’ve got access to even less due to the way the ps5 rounds things out to stay under 64Gb.
    the only consolation is that what does and doesn’t appear in game now is consistent at least.

• Like Like x 1
  12. d.heal

d.heal Well-Known Member

That was fot the tsw2 version not tsw3

13. Lenwigg

But keep saying it for months is bending the truth a bit at least, surly.

• Like Like x 2
  14. SBos

SBos Well-Known Member

I guess this is some kind of joke give people have been waiting over a year. DTG are in no hurry to deal with this as the number of players using the PS5 is small compared to other platforms. More important to work on new routes than worry about PS5 users. They can’t even be bothered to warn prospective buyers about the issue.

• Like Like x 1
  15. d.heal

d.heal Well-Known Member

PS4 users are getting affected by a DLC limit now so that small number is now around 33% of players

• Like Like x 2
  16. Gilly

Gilly Well-Known Member

Define what you consider a reasonable time?
    Because currently evolution happens quicker than a DTG fix.

• Like Like x 2
  17. Joe-c127

Joe-c127 Member

A year, it was done on TSW2. so it'll be done on TSW3, just give it time.

18. Joe-c127

Joe-c127 Member

What else is JD suppose to say? do you want him to repeat "we're working on it." because i think he knows how frustrated the players are, but the only thing he can do pass the message along to the team. so i think he should be cut some slack.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Gilly

Gilly Well-Known Member

So you consider a year to be reasonable? Well it's way over that now. Not to mention the other game breaking bugs that have plagued the game since 'rush hour'.

• Like Like x 1
  20. steveownzzz#6107

steveownzzz#6107 Well-Known Member

Lmao this has to be bait

• Like Like x 1
  21. Thomas Ham

Thomas Ham Active Member

Try downloading the TSW 2 ps5 version you can play all the routes on there fine
    It will probably be next year now for TSW3 ps5 64GB limit to be released keep updated with the roadmap and post in Facebook
    Should this help you

Where I'm confused is that - I have the PS5 version of TSW3, fully updated including yesterdays patch.
    I have a lot of TSW2 DLC's and adds ons from my PS4 version of TSW2, but routes are still not showing in TSW3 for me.

I've been away for ages and i've tried finding the answer amongst a sea of threads and JD's post on add ons manager.

I also completely deleted the game and reinstalled it last night just to double check but routes still missing.
    All i wanted to ask was, is download manager fully released for TSW3 and do I therefore need to add a support ticket, or is there something coming for the PS5 version of TSW3 that isn't actually released yet?

Cheers![/QUOTE]

22. ApollonJustice

ApollonJustice Well-Known Member

It IS in testing now, according to the latest roadmap.

23. Lenwigg

Yes, I noticed, thanks. My comment was prior to it being said that it was in testing.

• Like Like x 1
  24. Joe-c127

Joe-c127 Member

No, not bait.