Train Sim World 3 What Kind Of Coaches Do You Want On Tsw3 Routes. (added, Created Etc)

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by gwrfan#3416, Dec 9, 2022.

Tags:
  1. gwrfan#3416

gwrfan#3416 Well-Known Member

A while back I remember seeing a thread on british rail sprinters and it was a master suggestion for them or something on the lines of that. It was a interesting thread where we would put what kinds of sprinters we wanted dovetail to add on a route or a route that should be created with it in mind. Which after posting a few posts on it gave me an idea. I should make a master suggestion thread for coaches. The reason being there are many different kinds of coache types like br mk2f etc. That are forgotten frequently by Dovetail. Like on nearly every uk route with coaches (loco hauled) we've had two types that we could find (not including classifications liek tso) on the route which would be either a br mk1 or br mk2a. Now this is a problem myself and others have mentioned as it makes routes kinda cheap when you buy them and ruins the realism of tsw3. As on some routes the coaches weren't found or were barely present. So I chose to create this master suggestion. On this master suggestion you will be able to talk about what coaches should be added on what routes etc. So dovetail can know what coaches they should make for a route to not be cheap (like with 101s on nearly every br blue route) etc.
    So feel free to suggest away and let's hope dovetail listens to our suggestions for different coaches.

2. Woroszyl The NS 2000

Woroszyl The NS 2000 Well-Known Member

Imo more MK1 variants like buffet or sleeper are what i want in TSW3. Maybe as a DLC, maybe as a part of an route...

• Like Like x 1
  3. jedi247

jedi247 Well-Known Member

The Santa Fe F7s on Cajon need a consist of Super Chief or El Capitan passenger cars.

The NS, UP, and CSX business trains are a must as well. Of course we need locos for the NS, UP, and CSX trains. Here's what I would suggest for the the business trains:

-CSX:
    -F40PH-2 (4 units: #s 1, 2, 3, and 9999)
    -GP40WH-2 #9969
    -Full consist with car interiors

-NS:
    -F9 A-B-B-A set (off the roster)
    -SD60Es (2 currently used on train)
    -Full consist with car interiors

-UP:
    -Big Boy #4014
    -FEF3 #844
    -E9 A-B-A set
    -Full train with car interiors (especially one of the dome cars)

Other railroads (including KCS) have business trains, but we don't have a KCS route yet.

4. TSW Nathan

TSW Nathan Well-Known Member

MK 5 Caledonian Sleeper Coaches

5. driverwoods#1787

driverwoods#1787 Well-Known Member

Germany Deutsche Reichsbahn Deutschen Demokratischen Republik German Democratic Republic
    DR Rekowagen Y-Wagen UIC
    DR Baureihe 211 242 104-106 V60 M62 Baureihe 120
    UK
    Class 195 158 156 170 & 155 all are Northern Rail locomotives
    US
    NJ Transit Arrow III ALP-45DP Comet I-V
    Multilevel I-III

• Like Like x 2
  6. TSW Nathan

TSW Nathan Well-Known Member

Class 380
    Class 385
    Class 156
    Class 158
    Class 170

All ScotRail trains.

7. Lamplight

Lamplight Well-Known Member

This, absolutely. Generally, I would like some older US coaches, be they heavyweights or streamliners.

As for German content, we’ve finally got some n-Wagen, wich would have been the top of my list. Another German classic I’d like to see are some Umbauwagen of the 3yg and 4yg classes.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Woroszyl The NS 2000

Cough cough, BNSF and CN OCS.

9. Lil jj

Lil jj Well-Known Member

British rail mk5a coaches (with cab car) and British rail mk4 coaches

• Like Like x 2
  10. BLRy

BLRy Well-Known Member

I don't know what era CN Oakville is set in (it could be anywhere from 1973 onwards) but it could easily take on the addition of late CN Black/White Supercontinental passenger coaches, and/or early-present VIA rail ex-CN blue painted coaches, and/or ex-CPRail stainless steel type..... or even a mix of both as they sometimes did in the early days. By utilizing the Clinchfield F7 in these cases it would all be good.

SuperCont.jpg sc2.jpg sccn.jpeg sccp.jpeg

11. TrainGeek08

TrainGeek08 Well-Known Member

Ain't Oakville set in the modern day (2010-present) but without GO Transit, Via Rail and Canadian Pacific, all probably due to licensing, but nevertheless, Oakville is set in present day ;)

• Like Like x 1
  12. BLRy

BLRy Well-Known Member

On second thought, yeah, you're right, it would have to be post 1985 due to the GP9rm as that rebuild program started about then. And the paint scheme on the GP40 is far newer than the 80's. I stand corrected.

Well, the inspiration was there, but the details don't support it. They really need to get this sorted out with VIA and GO. IT's a true waste of a good route to not have these as other options within the game.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Woroszyl The NS 2000

I really need to see VIA Rail on Oakville Sub tbh... Just for the F40PH-2D and its horn... And also... Love the Way!

• Like Like x 1
  14. driverwoods#1787

driverwoods#1787 Well-Known Member

I agree and there is another classic German coach that can be made into TSW 3 the DR Reko-wagen
    First Picture is DR Wrg Reko-wagen
    [​IMG]
    2nd picture is DR Reko-wagen B type
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1