Xbox Glitches Found On Bahnstrecke Bremen - Oldenburg

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by tehangrybird345, Dec 9, 2022.

1. tehangrybird345

tehangrybird345 Well-Known Member

There are some glitches I will bring attention to today, here they are

• Oldenburg PZB seems to be very buggy
    • The 110 headlight switches sometimes don’t work
    • The pantograph clips through the wire at the Oldenburg draw bridge
    • The 425 taillights are too bright
    • Timetable EZK 53663 drives through the open draw bridge
    • The 110 brakes become way too underpowered when uncoupling and coupling
    • The 187 is too modern for the timetable, but it’s still on there
    • Cars drive through the railroad crossings in saved games
    That’s all I found for now, as usual, let me know if you found more

2. rennekton#1349

rennekton#1349 Well-Known Member

All I know is that the 425 taillights are being investigated. Other issues might also be looked at in the next patch if there is going to be one any time soon

• Like Like x 1
  3. driverwoods#1787

driverwoods#1787 Well-Known Member

How about the Blue 155 still taking power despite having the pantograph lowered and then raising the front pantograph after MCB closed? The Red 155 when the power is shut after the pantograph switches from the rear to the front and re-arming MCB to use the front pantograph you can't move at all while carrying out the procedure.

• Helpful Helpful x 1
  4. tehangrybird345

Another issue is the 155 is way too quiet

5. rennekton#1349

They didn't plan to improve the audio of the 155. It could happen in the future with another version of the 155 but whether it would happen is another question lol

• Like Like x 1
  6. tehangrybird345

More glitches

• the 425 PZB alarm stays on even if you release it
    • The 612 destination board isn’t working

7. stanbacker

stanbacker New Member

I have had the same issue with the brakes of the 110 not working as they should in the stuck in the middle with hude scenario after coupling. The brakes are so weak that it makes it very hard to complete that scenario.
    Some crossings also stay opened when the train is coming through and in the n-wagen cab the destination board always resets to blank automatically even though I constantly set it to Bremen. And one of the biggest issues to me is that in scenarios the train you drive is always empty even though the description literally says that you have to drive an extra train because of the busy times for the festival. It kinda breaks the immersion when your train is empty.

Last edited: Dec 10, 2022
    • Like Like x 1
  8. bdobronz1968

bdobronz1968 Active Member

The driver cabin light and the map light of the BR 612 isn’t working as well.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Yerolo

Yerolo Well-Known Member

I have attempted to complete stuck in the middle with hude 3 times now convincing myself I had done something wrong during the coupling/uncoupling as I could not get any air from the driver's brake at all after the run around. This scenario is impossible to do now unless you rely on the dynamic brake to slow to a stop at the first station after leaving

On the third attempt somehow I didn't encounter the braking bug and they operated normally but then I hit a light permanently stuck on red before Bremen. This scenario is a struggle due to it's bugs...it certainly lives up to it's name :(

Note I was playing PC version..so these issues may be across all platforms

• Like Like x 1
  10. AtherianKing

AtherianKing Well-Known Member

I suspect this is due to how it runs on an automatic system, it hasn’t been updated to display routes for this route

• Like Like x 1
  11. Maik Goltz

Maik Goltz Well-Known Member

When the train brake feels weak after you changed the cabs, you simply forgot to cut the not used train brake lever with the brake key. When leaving a cab, put the brake to full service, wait until the brakes are fully appplied, move the lever fast to off, then use the brake key to lock it there. Release the direct brake, be sure the direct brake lever is in release position, not in hold. Then you are safe to change cabs. If you forget to lock the brake, it will be hard to use the second lever as they compete with filling or emptying the air pipe all the time.

• Helpful Helpful x 2
  12. Yerolo

Yerolo Well-Known Member

I locked and unlocked the brake key as instructed in the scenario all 3x I played it but it still did not fix it for that return leg (the scenario will not proceed unless you do).

I possibly didn't fully apply before releasing/locking which may be the issue, I definately remember making sure the direct brake was fully released.

I'll try it again doing this (I actually managed to get past it by using the direct brake all the way back to Bremen)

• Like Like x 1
  13. Maik Goltz

Maik Goltz Well-Known Member

Did that scenario. No problems with the brakes at all. You might doing something wrong. Of course, the scenario objectives are incomplete. If you strictly follow them, you get stuck. They want you to lock the brake lever when in running. That's not good and should not even work at all (seems the scenario bypasses the lever interlocking for some reason, bad idea).

Follow these steps:
    - Reverser off
    - Reverser out
    - Train brake full service-
    - wait until cylinder pressure is up at 3.5BAR
    - Train brake off (be sure there is some pressure left in the cylinders, otherwise repeat the steps with the brake lever)
    - Brake key off
    - Direct brake release
    - change cab

• Helpful Helpful x 4
  14. Yerolo

Yerolo Well-Known Member

I think this is a case of the scenario not instructing you to fully apply the train brake before turning it off when switching cabs. I suspect this will catch alot of players out in this scenario (there have been 3 in this thread alone)

Thanks Maik

• Like Like x 1
  15. Winzarten

Winzarten Well-Known Member

Another issue with this scenario is that once you changed the cabs the final time, the brake console in the other cab gets locked. So, even you if you would like to try to remedy the issue, you cannot. You have to replay the scenario....

DTG should really stop this habbit of locking controls...

• Like Like x 2
  16. Winzarten

Winzarten Well-Known Member

I feel there is something bugged in this scenario...
    This is how the brake console in the second cab ends up - it is in running position and the brake key is off...
    The problem is that you can only set the brake key to off when the brake lever is in the off position..
    And you cannot operate the lever once the brake key is in off position...

So there is no way for the player to get it into this position. So the only way how it could end up so is messed up scripting.

upload_2022-12-12_20-31-11.png

• Like Like x 1
  17. hells.high.lord666

hells.high.lord666 Well-Known Member

I bought the route today 12/12 and so far am finding the PZB on the 110 to not acknowledge if you have Sifa active anthem speed limits are strange! Did a couple of timetable freight runs (155 & 185.2) and the top speed I was able to do was 100kmh ( would have expected 120) and running a 425 passenger scenario am only able to do 140kmh even though the line speed is 160kmh ( at least that what the countdown says anyway)

• Like Like x 1
  18. rennekton#1349

Did you make sure you were using the right pzb mode for the freight locomotives? One of the modes only allows 100 max and the other is 120.

Also, the vmax for the 425 is 140kmh so it is limiting you to that speed.

Last edited: Dec 13, 2022
    • Like Like x 1
  19. OldVern

OldVern Well-Known Member

This is the third thread I found about this (already responded to one). The sequencing is definitely messed up and lacking clear instructions. With all due deference to Maik, if you're going to have a scenario where the full complex procedure needs to be followed, then you need those step by step instructions. And don't lock out the other cab. Also why, really was it necessary to change cabs three times? Once would have sufficed, driving from external view to get back on the train from the run round.