PC Bahnstrecke Bremen -oldenburg - Bug List

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by Coppo, Dec 6, 2022.

1. Coppo

Coppo Well-Known Member

TSW3 BBO main screen.png Putting this one here so we can kick off on reporting bugs/ issues.
    So far - I have found that the training center menu/ modules only shows the route introduction, and none of the rest of the training scenarios. That said, when you complete a scenario, it does offer you the opportunity to move directly on to the next one, but you can't get to the rest via the menu...

Last edited: Dec 6, 2022
  2. Solowing

Solowing Member

All training modules are in the training center, and not along the route, most likely they are not there.

3. Trainiac

Trainiac Well-Known Member

The N-Wagon cab on PS4 is very low polly with lots of sharp edges, it looks quite bad. It’s the same issue with the steam locos as well

4. noir

noir Well-Known Member

There seems to be a lot of broken scripts in BR425 for me
    • Front marker lights are not visibly lit (although they do make light cone)
    • Rear marker lights make giant red light cone on environment
    • Contrast button on left MFD is broken (it somewhat fogs the screen instead of inversing colors)
    • Door closing led strips do not flash
    • PZB controls do not make beeping sounds
    Otherwise
    • BR 110 at the end of player push-pull formation does not have red lights on

Last edited: Dec 6, 2022
    • Like Like x 1
  5. fce

fce New Member

When you start DGS 43822 in service mode, and you do nothing for two minutes, EZ 50710 spawns right behind you at 10:28:13 am and almost rear-ends you. Looks as attached.
    It's not necessarily a bug, but it confused me the first time. Would be fixed by having EZ 50710 spawn another signal block further out.

Attached Files:

6. Xander1986

Xander1986 Well-Known Member

Yeah i have never seen ealier a route that's have so many bugs... this is insane.... It looks like more beta than final....

• Like Like x 4
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
  7. ChrisEDDF

ChrisEDDF New Member

Walking through Oldenburg station. When you are walking in the corridor connecting the tracks it shows the first set of stairs leading to track 1 and 2. However, if you go up the stairs you will end up at track 1 only. There is no track 2 at Oldenburg. Please fix.

Attached Files:

8. noir

noir Well-Known Member

Some environment bugs I noticed on the map itself
    • Some entry signals have lower board with Zs7 model, but Zs1 texture. This seems to affect various build forms of signals, as the Zs1 texture varies between them.
    • Level crossing at km 38,2 has sign saying Bü 36,7
    • Level crossing at km 36,7 has sign saying Bü 38,7
    Some more game-breaking ones:
    • LOD problem with n-Wagen doors that stay open/closed visually from afar
    • 155 light loco drives around with pantographs down
    • PZB mode selector knob in 110 is rotated 180° wrongly so it shows incorrect modes
    • Moving train brake lever in 110 from Running to Release wiggles with electric brake lever and hence triggers traction lock even while no brake is applied (I assume that should not happen)
    • Gangway n-Wagen doors are broken, if you go between wagons and click the door, the model moves only for the view from the wagon interior, if you stand in-between the wagons in the gangway, you see the doors still closed even when they are open (at the end with light control) or they are not present at all (at the end with lavatory and cab car)
    • All fuses in n-Wagen cab car are turned off
    • Some 612 services drive with lights reversed (red in front, white triangle in back)
    • At km 31,7 in direction to Bremen there is a misplaced Lf7 speed signal (120) where track speed is 160 km/h
    • At km 40,2 in direction to Bremen there is unannounced speed change to 120 km/h
    • n-Wagen cab car has speedometer with values only to 140 km/h
    :(

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 7, 2022
    • Helpful Helpful x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Callum B.

Callum B. Well-Known Member

I was excited for the new rolling stock and knew I would buy it when it came out, but from a short bit of playtesting there are simply too many bugs for me to withstand. I have refunded it until these problems are sorted. Small things like textures not lining up on the signals doesn't bother me, but broken PZB and strange looping sound behaviour is absolutely a no-go. Also, what on Earth is going on with the 425's lights? I eagerly await some lengthy patch notes.

Edit: speak of the devil.

Cheers

Last edited: Dec 7, 2022
    • Like Like x 4
  10. Koranion

Koranion New Member

Some minor but annoying issues I have found:

• IC 2134 service: PIS shows here always "Emben Hbf" instead of "Emden Hbf" (on station and train PIS)
    • typo which I noticed already in the preview video on "n-Wagen": "Bitte nur mit gültiger fahrkarte" instead of "Bitte nur mit gültiger Fahrkarte"

Attached Files:

11. space_ace96

space_ace96 Active Member

Post patch I've noticed so far:
    N Wagen air brake sounds looping constantly, sometimes when not even applied
    Destination board on N wagen cab car resets itself to blank within 30 seconds of setting a destination

12. driverwoods#1787

driverwoods#1787 Well-Known Member

There is one more bug affect things around is that on the locomotive the traction and Transformer fan Motors are turned off therefore if you want to run it realistically as possible turn them on. in reality they should be on which is not reflected in game

13. Monder

Monder Well-Known Member

So, after all the fast patches, what is the state of the route? Worth getting now?

14. OpenMinded

OpenMinded Well-Known Member

Question, has this route no reflective signs? From a video I saw it looked like this...

15. rennekton#1349

rennekton#1349 Well-Known Member

It's in a better state than what it released with. Still some issues that need to be ironed out and dtg are investigating and stuff. I also don't have the route so I can't really say whether it's worth it or not but do keep an eye in the forums and bug reports and stuff and decide whether it's right for you

16. rennekton#1349

rennekton#1349 Well-Known Member

I think reflective signage was only for dra. I could be wrong but if it actually was a thing, it would be on every route since rush hour, but I don't think it has at least according to my experience. Not that I really pay attention

17. OpenMinded

It is also on SKW. It would be a shame if this would not be implemented any more. Definitely added immersion!

18. martschuffing

martschuffing Well-Known Member

I can concur regarding the cab car also the red box after the brakes are released for the throttle stays red which impedes the power..

19. Sharon E

Sharon E Well-Known Member

Well, this is a silly one. Just went to do a timetable activity using the 110 and when I came in the windshield wipers were going and I couldn't get them to stop. Would turn them off, they would stop for a second or so, then right back on again. Tried using the keyboard 'v' key and the switch on my RailDriver. This is not a bug, but sure wish they would program the tap controller to the rocker switch on the RailDriver.

20. Swisstrains

Swisstrains Well-Known Member

So in my opinion it was already worth getting it before the patches. Yes, there were and still are a few bugs, but none of them are game breaking! Yeah, it’s a pity that e.g. the headlights of the Br425 are a bit cursed- but apart from a few minor bugs it’s the best route in the game so far! Tons of services to drive, a billion AI services even on PS4 at Bremen and on the route; it’s unbelievable busy!
    But I have to admit: There are three bugs that are quite annoying (PS4 Pro):

3. The textures of the Cab car are very buggy and edgy; but that’s a problem of many different locos in the game (this one is extreme though)

2. When driving a freight from Bremen Hbf-XYZ then the AI services are spawning in the same block as you do. Therefore the AI trains are like DIRECTLY behind the end of your train and not at the last signal.

1. This one is actually a bit of a mess on other routes too: The passengers that are waiting at the stations don’t get into the train. They stay on the platform and as you close the doors they just walk away…

The other bugs are minor and most of them are solved with these updates.

It’s like a 8.5/10, when the bugs will get fixed it will be a 9/10; the only thing that is missing (only 8 Gen consoles) are the ICE services :/

• Like Like x 1
  21. Sharon E

Went into drive the 110 some more to get used to it. As I noted in an earlier post, the wipers come on by themselves soon after you begin, and you are not able to turn them off. Now I am noticing another issue which is a game breaker. The train brakes do not work from the keyboard, and, with the RailDriver, they do work, but there is no on-screen display of what they are doing. The dynamics and independent brakes do have onscreen displays showing. Should note, with the keyboard, I tried both with the RailDriver plugged in and unplugged.

Last edited: Dec 10, 2022
  22. colinL

colinL Well-Known Member

Just been doing the RB14805 service from Oldenburg to Bremen and am for no apparent reason stuck at the entry signal of Heidkrug. Contact dispatcher just says wait for the signal change but its red for no reason whatsoever. Its sad, started the service earlier and made tail in Oldenburg and wanted to continue doing a few rotations between the two main stations, but apparently this won't be possible now...

23. Haribo112

Haribo112 Well-Known Member

I'm not sure if this is a bug or a new feature: am I really supposed to hold down PZB-Override (DEL key on keyboard) when crossing a red signal with a white triangle (Zs-7) ?
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  24. OpenMinded

Yes. The 2000Hz magnet will be active in this instance…

• Like Like x 2
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
  25. Haribo112

Ah okay. Cool. I've never noticed that on other routes, is this a new feature?

26. OpenMinded

I believe this has always worked, also with sh1’s. But I could not tell you where exactly I have encountered it in TSW.

27. Solowing

Solowing Member

On the route Dresden Chemnitz, during maneuvers at Freiberg station.

• Helpful Helpful x 1
  28. Tom Fresco

Tom Fresco Well-Known Member

The square goes white after pressing sifa.

29. graham.haddon

graham.haddon Well-Known Member

The speed limit on the N wagen controlled train has gone up from 140kph to 160kph. Was that todays update? Its true maximum is 140kph I believe.

30. martschuffing

martschuffing Well-Known Member

Why does the brake key fail to work trying to shut the cab down on stuck in the middle with Hude at Oldenburg? Not only that the train brakes fail to work altogether on the return journey if you manage to get the key to work by restarting the scenario. Sailed past Wusting completely then reversed to trigger the stop but then you get a red light which you then can't pass!

31. DazrahT

DazrahT Member

RailDriver can still control the train brake even if the brake key is set to off. (Bug or feature, you decide!) Before moving the brake handle, click on the brake key and select it to 'Brake key on', you should then get the on screen display messages. This is most likely why you are getting brake release with RD but not the keyboard.

32. driverwoods#1787

On the Pressnitztalbahn Baureihe 155 you can still move despite having lowered pantographs some of the AI Services I am seeing they are moving without the pantograph raised to take power. Front Pantograph switch doesn't work unlike the Red Colour 155

• Like Like x 1
  33. Haribo112

Some of the signals between Hude and Delmenhorst are missing 500hz PZB magnets. It’s great for quickly setting off after a red signal without the 20kmh limit, but I don’t think it’s like that IRL.

34. cwf.green

cwf.green Well-Known Member

It is like that IRL. 500 Hz magnets are not mandatory depending on the length of the overlap.

• Like Like x 1
  35. noir

noir Well-Known Member

Signalling on this route is still pretty broken. Going to Delmenhorst freight sidings from Bremen shows Hp 1 even into 40 km/h switches, one of the stations (I think it was Delmenhorst too) is showing expect 120 km/h (and no 1000 magnet) on entrance even when the exit signal is red, there the 500 Hz magnet saved me once...

• Like Like x 1
  36. Haribo112

Signaling was never perfect anyway. I’ve seen lots and lots of German cab rides and the IRL rules for PZB Release are definitely different from how the game implements it. I’m pretty sure you’re not supposed to roll at 20kmh to the next signal after stopping at a station under 500hz influence.

37. OpenMinded

Yes, you are, as long as you are in restricted mode…
    10A135D5-04A0-4616-93A9-FB146AEC4A73.jpeg

Last edited: Jan 9, 2023
  38. Sharon E

Would appreciate an English translation of the above text, thanks.

39. OpenMinded

This is just to acknowledge the request. Will come later, though… currently busy with real life stuff;)

• Like Like x 1
  40. noir

noir Well-Known Member

I also believe that behavior is correct. Stopping over 500 Hz means the exit signal was red on your arrival. If you now forget that and attempt to depart, you must be stopped as soon as possible.

Exit signals are usually much closer to potential collision than entrance signal, we must ensure that the forced brake stops you well ahead of reaching that point. If you are "slow enough", passing the 2000 Hz magnet will stop you, but what if you slammed full throttle out of habit? Then there is the 25 km/h limit that takes you down, effectively ensuring that situation where you don't go "slow enough" to safely stop you cannot happen.

What I am not sure about however in this context is if you can just wiggle the reverser and escape from 25 km/h restricted mode to 45 km/h one, as the game implementation allows. I would expect that you'd have to do at least the full fuse reset for that.

41. OpenMinded

Alright, I am posting three links, which should help. Not all of them in English, I am afraid.

However, the picture above, translated by Google Translator, straight from the website:
    upload_2023-1-9_21-13-48.png

Here the link, there is alot of other useful stuff on there (just use any translator to get it in any language):
    TF-Ausbildung.de - PZB 90 - Zugart O

PZB operations is specified in RIL 483-0111 (its a PDF, hence, translation will not work):
    rw_483-0111-data.pdf (dbnetze.com)
    Again, it is in German, however, there are useful diagrams at the back, which are elf explaining. Page 43 of 47 has exactly the discussed case in there...

Last but not least, I would direct all interested to an interesting video, made by forum member tygerways#2596 . Roughly at 43:00 you can see this case being discussed and showcased on DRA (of course, in English):
    PZB O and the Talented Tempomat (Train Sim World | PZB tutorial) - YouTube

• Like Like x 2
    • Helpful Helpful x 2
  42. GrigoriRasputin

GrigoriRasputin Member

It's a minor issue but it seems the "route tasks" trophy doesn't pop (at least for me). Few people probably care about such things but since I didn't see this mentioned anywhere else so I thought i'll say it here.

43. iriv#7314

iriv#7314 New Member

I just tried the 'Chop and Change' scenario, and after coupling the wagons at Hude, before going to Delmenhorst, i was sent into crashing into an upcoming train.

I might have been coupling my wagons from a bit too far of distance so the loc didnt pass the sign (before coupling) , but i am not sure about that.

After trying the scenario again , everything went as planned :)

44. Richard CZE

Richard CZE Well-Known Member

45. driverwoods#1787

On Xbox Series X the Press 155 will simply Run both Pantographs up if you use the Pantograph selector switch. Red colour version only the front will activate

46. razmatus#2517

razmatus#2517 Well-Known Member

I am not sure if this is a bug - when playing a service with BR 612, approaching platform at Bremen Hbf, there is a magnet at the switch... I go like 40 km/h max... and for some reason sometimes it triggers 500Hz and Zwangsbremsung right away... saved shortly before that and tried this - right before that magnet, I hit Override/Befehl 40, which allows me to pass that magnet and only get into 500 Hz influence, which allows me to complete the objective "stop at Bremen Hbf" without emergency brake :)

47. saadnyce

saadnyce New Member

I was excited for the new rolling stock and knew I would buy it when it came out, but from a short bit of playtesting there are simply too many bugs for me to withstand.
    indigocard activate
    jjsploit.click

Last edited: Jan 19, 2024