Bmg Merchant Navy Class

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dom Whibley, Nov 8, 2018.

1. Dom Whibley

Dom Whibley Active Member

I'm sure you've all heard of Bossman Games's (BMG) Merchant Navy Class that was recently announced. Does anyone know what this will contain. Rebuilt? unrebuilt? BR Green? BR Blue? and most importantly, Canadian Pacific?

2. 749006

749006 Well-Known Member

3. varrenmaritimeacademy1

varrenmaritimeacademy1 New Member

5 Reason to Join Merchant navy [​IMG]

Today, the choice of a correct profession has become the most important thing in life if we have to lead a life without hurdles.

Merchant Navy is a career which helps in the economy and trade of the country.

A great way to build a career that includes a variety of domains, then merchant navy is the way to go. Within this field, you will be exposed to multiple facets and can gain wide exposure, which may be quite impossible in other professions.

Detailed below are some of the great reasons which will showcase the true advantages of joining merchant navy.

1.EXTREME TAX BENEFITS - Govt also provides certain taxes relaxation to merchant navy employees if they meet certain criteria.
    They have to spend at least 6 months on duty in a ship or vessel.

2. EXPLORING THE WORLD - This job is very amazing because you will get to travel to various areas of the globe. You could travel almost each corner of the world without spending any money from your pocket.
    People spend lakhs of rupees in cruise trip for exploring and you doing for free because of your merchant navy.

The qualities of punctuality and discipline will help you live a much better an improved the and more lifestyle.

3. BETTER WAY OF LIFE - The qualities of punctuality and self-discipline can help you live a much better an improved the and more lifestyle. Being concentrated and highly cautious is very crucial in the unpredictable oceans that your job will take you into.

4. INSPIRING ADVENTURES - A profession in merchant Navy is like having ventures on a everyday basis. It’s an adventurous life out there. Other routine jobs, involve people having to spend ten hours in an office. This is not for people who like nine-to-five jobs. Merchant Navy get to explore and see the great oceanic vista for days on end which, acts as motivation unlike any.

5. Extended Vacations - Since the nature of the job requires long working durations, the holidays offered to merchant maritime professionals are similarly compensating. This enables these experts to enjoy the best of both worlds - land and water. A 2 -to 4 months holidays is definitely long enough to unwind and keep doing all your passion, isn't it?

Marine Training Academy Mumbai is one of the best institutes for preparations for Merchant Navy.I Recommend to take admission in Varren Maritime academy and make your future bright in Merchant navy field.

4. Dom Whibley

Dom Whibley Active Member

I think you know that that's not what I mean.

5. Cat

Cat Well-Known Member

Should have posted in a Ship Sim forum. ;)

6. 749006

749006 Well-Known Member

I reported that post but DTG don't care so anybody can post whatever spam they want :(

7. Cat

Cat Well-Known Member

It's the weekend, AFAIK dtg don't work weekends.

8. 749006

749006 Well-Known Member

Except I reported it over two weeks ago when it was posted

9. Cat

Cat Well-Known Member

Ok, I hadn't seen it before. But I do find it rather funny, There's this poor person in Mumbai who has been told to search the www for any mention of Merchant Navy. So he comes across a UK based train sim site and takes the trouble to register and advertise his wares here. It smacks of desperation, but there you go.

If it had been for a merchant marine school in China would it have been Junk mail?

10. Railfan722

Railfan722 Well-Known Member

I know that over on Railworks America a few weeks ago, a Chinese bot attempted to steal email addresses by compromising the site. How did it do that? Apparently, over 500 accounts were registered from the same source in a few seconds, prompting the website to shut down almost immediately, thus thwarting the attack. Also, Cat, it's 6 pm here. It's far, far too late for puns like those. You really don't want to rock the boat this late at night.