Fishing Sim World Fishes Max Weight Potential.

Discussion in 'Content and Feature Requests' started by improving ur game, Dec 2, 2018.

1. improving ur game

improving ur game New Member

A great addition to the game at the moment would be to add some real rare monster fish in especially lake Johnson and boulder. With rare fish i mean for example some super rare monster bass over 20 pounds. That mean something to catch. This would bring more excitement to the community like I caught that and I caught that ecc to share and to keep track of big fish being caught. This would also mean that players have something to shrive for and put time into the game and get rewarded. Like there’s always a bigger fish to be caught which is a slight problem with for example the bass in lake Johnson that the limit is 15 pounds or whatever. If I weren’t clear about my request I Mean that you can get the opportunity to hunt down a fish up to the fishes max weight potential of each species like in real life you know what I mean. in especially Johnson and boulder because of both the lakes potential of holding those record catches. I think this would make a hugeee different in the gameplay and would definitely keep most of the people keep playing. For example Just take for some realism that lake boulder with its scale and depth could and hold a pike over 50 pounds. Thank u.

2. Killjoy Dos

Killjoy Dos Member

Pretty much already posted about this same exact thing. Plus everything else the game needs.

3. Killjoy Dos

Killjoy Dos Member

We need to keep repeating these things though