PC No News About The Unannounced Us Route, And The Rolling Stock

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by PegasusLeosRailwayFanatix, Dec 16, 2022.

1. PegasusLeosRailwayFanatix

PegasusLeosRailwayFanatix Well-Known Member

So surprised that there is still no news or leaks regarding the next upcoming US Route, it has been as least two weeks and we heard nothing about it, despite the fact that the team roll out a holiday route, it's a horrible way to end the stream this year. The team could have just posted in-progress work of the upcoming new us route on their social media, but NO they didn't.
    Not many people here care about the holiday route, they want more new stuff. The preserved team could have focused on updating all of the old dynamic skies and added all of TSW 3 features for all the old preserved collection routes and rush hour but they didn't, instead, they focus on making a holiday route. Don't get me wrong they do give us a glimpse of what to look for in the features such as a working elevator and escalator, but that was the only thing. :|:(

DTG JD DTG Matt Please give us some leaks or mention of the Upcoming Unannounced US Passenger Route to the social media platform, to end this year of good! I am sure other railfans here would like to know what it is! :|:(

• Like Like x 3
  2. Blacknred81

Blacknred81 Well-Known Member

I'd rather wait for the new year for news on the US content than now, especially if the last 2 TSW3 routes are as buggy as people have said. Give them time to work on those bugs and make sure this route and the loco DLC are solid for a strong start to 2023.

• Like Like x 1
  3. SonicScott91

SonicScott91 Well-Known Member

Birmingham Cross City and Bremen - Oldenburg have been sold releases in my experience. There's a few patches of incorrect scenery in BCC but I've not come across anything game breaking. The negativity does tend to go a bit over the top here sometimes.

As for the new US route, I reckon we'll get an announcement of it early to mid-January, with a release towards the end of the month.

• Like Like x 2
  4. LIRRGuy

LIRRGuy Well-Known Member

BCC imo is the most underrated TSW route. I don't get why it got so much negativity, it's a really fun route I mean yea It had incorrect scenery on some parts of the route, but it wasn't anything game break. I feel like we should give more love to it. I mean, it's not an Electrostar route lol

• Like Like x 2
  5. rennekton#1349

rennekton#1349 Well-Known Member

You do realize updating all dlc to tsw3 standard would take several years and I don't think the people in the preservation team are experts in dealing with core lighting or 3d skies. Tsw3 is only a few months old so asking the preservation team to update all the routes in less than a year is unreasonable and unrealistic don't you think. If you think it's an easy thing to do, then why don't you do it yourself.

And you gotta accept that they won't release details of a route until it's ready. Don't rush them. Maybe the route is still in heavy development and forcing them to tell you what the next routes are is not the right way to go. It'll release when it's ready and the community people can't say anything either

• Like Like x 1