Euro Fishing Losing Fish. (glitch,bug)

Discussion in 'PlayStation' started by iSpruyzie, May 18, 2017.

1. iSpruyzie

iSpruyzie New Member

Do I get frustrated when I lose my boss fish because of it offcourse everyone does
    But there is also a need to keep in mind that as much you lose fish because of it, they will have to find a other way to even lose fish.
    Since you simply cannot drag every boss fish in this game just on the hook and expect it to land.
    Correct me if im wrong but this is a simulation game right?
    If so it means comparing it with somethings that happen in real life also.
    People deal with losing fish every single day.
    So if it was that easy to land every boss well I guess we would get post about when is the next dlc etc.
    Give it some time let them create a decent fix for the people who love the concept of this game.
    Im even happy to have these games coming to PS4.
    If eventually you catch that Megladon be happy you are one of the few that even could land that monster.
    Dont be it just another fish you caught for already ten times.
    I have respect for Dovetail and what they are doing here.
    For me this game is a thumbs up!

Btw, sorry for terrible english.

2. wholeshow

wholeshow Member

It's not acceptable they released a broken build. It's not fit for purpose.

I bought the PC version as well and it's way better. My wife has emailed Sony to try and get a refund because like I said, it's not fit for purpose and is just faulty.

3. iSpruyzie

iSpruyzie New Member

Hey, I guess it kinda depends in what stage the game is.
    I did not play PC version or any else before , but if the game is still in Alpha with PC you have many games lately that you pay even to be in a Alpha like, DayZ etc.
    Anyways it kind of all ends to be a personal choice.
    But is the bug/glitch out of the PC version?
    Im not ready to give up on this game yet, and personally think instead of cracking down the game because of glitches etc.
    We should help with ideas etc.
    But like I said before all is personal choice , I will stay and support this on PS4.
    I appreciate the comment.

4. Gttomo

Gttomo New Member

The "losing fish" bug is just one of a whole host of problems with this game. I believe that it is a game and not a simulation for a lot of reasons.
    The bait you use makes no difference to your catch, neither does hook size, line strength etc... you will catch 1lb roach on 25 lb line and a size 4 hook, and to make matters worse, it then puts up a fight like a 60lb carp.
    Jason Spooners Fish sim on the PC was the only real simulator, where your choices decided whether you caught or not.
    I hope the developers do come out with fixes for this game, as we have no alternative on the Playstation.
    We don't need new venues, fish etc. until the bugs are fixed.

5. NewfieDrool

NewfieDrool New Member

Jason's fish sim on the PC was very good considering how basic it was, right down to floating on the river.
    This was a classic example on how the game play over came the graphics to make it a good game and enjoyable to play.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Master110

Master110 Active Member

They ported a old Xbox version , like they did with minecraft. Because that is the only build that can be ported..... If you wait it will be patched up to what the PC version is.

Why can't you email yourself?

7. wholeshow

wholeshow Member

Why can't you mind your own bees wax?

But since you ask, putting the fact it's her Playstation and account aside (lol) because I have a very intelligent wife who spends her time writing and wording emails perfectly. And used to work in a law firm who volunteered to do so once I explained why I have the game on both formats.

Oh and whether they "ported an old xbox" version is not my concern. It's not acceptable. I a fully aware it will be patched EVENTUALLY. This is 2015 game!

Last edited: May 18, 2017
  8. Master110

Master110 Active Member

When you get your refund don't post here again. Thanks.

9. wholeshow

wholeshow Member

Who do you think you are? Moron.

10. Master110

Master110 Active Member

You created a account just to moan and whine. You have the PC version go play it.

11. wholeshow

wholeshow Member

Huh? I already had an account before this. And you sir, are a fine one to talk! Calling people cheaters when you're just bad.
    Go through your OWN post history, not an ounce of positivity, ever. Always whining and crying.

"Dev's don't care", "good luck getting a response", "it'll be months", "Why can't you email yourself? "this guy cheats" it goes on and on man. so just stop trolling before I report you.

12. wholeshow

wholeshow Member

Anyway, got better things to do than to have worthless "conversation" with 11-year-olds on an internet forum. Have a nice life, added to ignore :)

13. Master110

Master110 Active Member

11 L MAO

14. Stobie

Stobie New Member

just gotta say though, at least them games inform you that its still in alpha/beta you expect bugs from them how ever you dont expect bugs from a game thats sold as complete and then how long it takes to patch,is pathetic free to play games get patched alot more often and so do alpha/beta games if they wanna complain about their team being small then they should have fixed it on one platform instead of spreading to multiple platforms