New York Long Island

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by bvt2002, Dec 4, 2018.

1. bvt2002

bvt2002 Member

New York Long Island scenario having issues with Race Day Run at Hempstead train station to go back to county life press the light won’t turn yellow or green it just stays red anyone’s having this issue

2. 7orenz

7orenz Well-Known Member

I played this scenary just 5 minutes ago. At Hempsted I make the shut down procedures (brakes to "11", shut down reverser levet to "X", put the master key to off and the headlight to off too. After this I move myself in the opposite train cab and I make the same procedures but to start the train and the signal on my track is green (in the track near the mine there is another train). Try to repeat the scenario or to save your progress and to loading last save.

EDIT: Anyway, you canT finish this Services the same, 'cause after moved from Hempstead to Jamaica you'll meet AI trains along your same track, and they are all blocked (traffic abort). And you can also coupled them and continue to travel but at about 1km from Jamaica (maybe the end of Scenario) you'll find a permanent red signal 'cause all the AI train traffic is aborted also at Jamaica station. I hope DTG will fix this soon.

Last edited: Dec 7, 2018
  3. nyrmetros

nyrmetros Member

Was it fixed?