Fishing Sim World Uninstall Done

Discussion in 'Xbox' started by WikusMazal, Nov 19, 2018.

1. WikusMazal

WikusMazal Active Member

I was hoping with this title that DTG would improve their ways. But it is so completely clear that this title will follow the same path as Euro. Broken game being DLC'ed to death. So I uninstalled and am finally done with DTG products. I will not spent another cent on any DTG product or DLC.

Had some good times with some good people back in 2016 when it was still good.
    But things went downhill too far.
    I feel for the people stuck on Xbox that doesn't have better fishing games. Fortunately I have other
    platforms with way better fishing games that I will rather spent my time and money on.

Bye everyone and good luck.

• Like Like x 4
  2. Eriksen23

Eriksen23 Member

I didn't get burned twice as I expected this to happen and had actually forgot all about DTG all together, not even played Euro since I completed the achievements.

That was until I noticed a tweet from trueachievements about a new DLC so I decided to see what I've missing and you're right it seems same old DTG only interested in DLC!!, 3 already? with countless problems unfixed I doubt I will pick this up or any DTG game unless it's dirt cheap or free with gold.

• Like Like x 1
  3. J Teeps

J Teeps Member

I disagree completely, and I hope you come back to DTG products soon.

Is it perfect, no. But imo Euro is the best fishing game I’ve ever played, and it’s not close. Look at your playtime, and I’m pretty sure you will objectively agree.

Now, the new game hasn’t blown me away yet, but I will give it time to become great, just like euro.

4. WikusMazal

WikusMazal Active Member

No I will not agree on Euro. On my list it lies about 4th. UFS , FP and Profesional fishing all blow it out of the water.
    Any of the other fishing games are better than Euro or this game. If your an Xbox only player you might think that these terrible DTG offerings are good because you have no other choices and don't know better. But when you are a PC player as well ( like I am ) you discover a whole world of proper fishing games out there that simply demolish the DTG titles.

I can't wait for UFS to come to Xbox , you won't even want to boot a DTG game up again the day that title arrives.

5. J Teeps

J Teeps Member

Does UFS have controller support on Steam? I didn't even realize it was out there, I guess I haven't done my homework in a while.

I will continue to support Euro Fishing on Xbox until I find something more fulfilling. However, I'll be open minded to try out other recommendations.

6. WikusMazal

WikusMazal Active Member

Yes it does. For me personally UFS is the best at the moment. The only game with all 5 fishing methods available ( Float , lure , fly , bottom , ice ) and none of the grindfest mess that FP , RF4 and Professional fishing has. It's also the only one that you can go up against huge Marlins in the ocean. Very active and very good dev team. Very good price. Way more species than here as well. It's been my go-to fishing game for just over a year now ever since it became available. All it's players are happy with it. There's only 1 thing that one can complain about , it doesn't have tournaments weekly or daily. They only hold one now and then. But they do have leader boards for things like total score and biggest fish per lake and those gets reset every month. Read it's reviews on steam or ask on it's steam forums if you need more info. PS , it's arrival on Xbox is planned for end 2019. I can't wait as I prefer fishing on Xbox where I can relax on the couch lol.

Last edited: Jan 14, 2019