PlayStation Train Sim World 3 On Ps5 [support Provided]

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by simnationgaming, Jan 14, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. simnationgaming

simnationgaming New Member

Hello there, I am absolutely FURIOUS, FUMING, PERPLEXED!!!! And this is due to your latest Train Sim World Game, (Train Sim World 3.) That I got the other day, which is the following version.

https://store.playstation.com/en-gb/concept/10004889/

After downloading the Standard Edition, as above which is on sale for £25.00 I then headed over to the manage game content, and downloaded the x3 routes that it comes with, thinking that everything would work and the x3 routes would show up when I loaded into the game, the x3 routes in standard edition have all downloaded and are installed, as you can see from the included video, yet when I go into Train Sim World 3, and go to the routes section etc, THEY DO NOT SHOW UP, so is it any wonder I am FURTIOUS, FUMING AND PERPLEXED, How on earth do I get the routes that are included to show up. Plus I also had transfered my profile from TSW2 over to TSW3. Come on is there an answer as to why these x3 routes are not showing up.
    Please Reply ASAP

• I have also tried to restore licences
    • I have also got rid of a lot of defunct games that I no longer play either - thus leaving me with over 200gb of free space for the base level game and for any DLC/Add On Routes

Plus you can see here from this video what I encounter. ()

2. Tynmar

Tynmar Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum, that’s quite the collection you’ve purchased and installed too pretty much everything!!

DLC limit still an issue here. If you bin the lesser played routes if not all routes but leave Kassel, Cajon and SEHS installed you can enjoy these first and add older routes later. Just don’t go over 64gb of installed routes.

3. rennekton#1349

rennekton#1349 Well-Known Member

Dtg are working on a fix for the dlc limit. It's almost there except for a few issues that arose but it's closer to release than before assuming everything goes smoothly

4. stujoy

stujoy Well-Known Member

In case you can’t tell from the above posts there is a 64GB limit for DLC on PS5. DTG have a fix nearly completed which is being tested and should release fairly soon. Remedies for now as in the above posts, uninstall older routes.

You must be fairly new to TSW on PS5 because this limit was also affecting TSW2 on PS5 until a few months ago.

5. simnationgaming

Actually that is not true,

6. simnationgaming

Yet still I am having problems...... AAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Why is that? Well it is because of the following,

1. The Standard Edition that I purchased specifically for The PlayStation 5, comes with the following three routes which are,
    2. (Southeastern Highspeed, Cajon Pass and Schnellfahrstrecke Kassel - Würzburg) *HOWEVER EVEN BEFORE INSTALLING ADD ON ROUTES, THE BASE GAME WAS INSTALLED AND CAJON PASS AND THE KASSEL ROUTES WERE SHOWING*, YET "SOUTHEASTERN HIGHSPEED WAS NOT SHOWING"
    3. Having deleted some DLC routes etc to reduce the size below 64GB, various Routes and Add On Routes do not show up!!!!
    AAAAAAAGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!! What is Happening!!!!!

7. ARuscoe

ARuscoe Well-Known Member

Sounds like you're having some from of coronary or embolism. I suggest therapy or maybe get a dog

• Like Like x 6
  8. rennekton#1349

rennekton#1349 Well-Known Member

Please don't use caps. It's not helping anyone

9. simnationgaming

And I suggest you stop being patronising.

10. simnationgaming

Again back to the "persisting issues and problems!" Yet again today I have tried the following which is,

1. Restore Licences - Which has made zero difference at all.
    2. Re-Install the base game, again which has made zero difference at all.
    And yet I am still perplexed, furious, fuming and quite literally about to blow a fuse!!! Again below is the content that I have got installed, minimal yet when I go into the game, Nothing at all happens!!! The three main routes do not even show up!!! Again below is also a video, which shows what happens. Is it any wonder that I am about to blow a fuse!!!!

IMG_20230115_143942.jpg

11. stujoy

stujoy Well-Known Member

You will have to put in a support ticket to DTG to get help with this. It doesn’t look like it is the DLC limit causing the issue if you only have those routes installed now so something else must be going on. It is unlikely that anyone on the forum can help.

The more useful information you include with your support ticket the better. Don’t mention any emotions you may be feeling or spell out screams with big letters as none of that kind of thing will help get your issue sorted, here or in a support ticket.

• Like Like x 1
  12. simnationgaming

So what exactly is going on?! It is definately not a hardware issue, clearly it is due to the badly implemented and broken game. Anyone else have any such issues. And yes is it any wonder I am furious, and about to blow a fuse!

13. goochdog#5870

goochdog#5870 Well-Known Member

As stujoy said , send in a ticket with as much info as you can . They are the experts. Have you tried turning it off and on again ?

• Like Like x 1
  14. stujoy

stujoy Well-Known Member

It’s probably a license thing but it needs a full diagnostic process that the support team can give you. They will probably take a while getting back to you but they should be able to help fix whatever it is.

• Like Like x 1
  15. ARuscoe

Not being patronising. Your tone comes across as petulant and unnecessarily so
    If other people are able to have the game working and you are not then it's either something on your machine or something you have done
    I'm not seeing loads of reports of people having these issues so that's why I'm saying it's likely something your end rather than endemic within the software

As the others have said (and I'll expand on), go to the submit a ticket screen, follow the prediagnostic instructions there and if it's still not working submit a ticket

• Like Like x 5
  16. DTG Alex

DTG Alex Community Manager Staff Member

Hello simnationgaming,

DTG Alex here, sorry to see that you're having issues with our game. As others have suggested can I get you to submit a ticket through our support site, I will leave a link below:
    https://dovetailgames.freshdesk.com/support/tickets/new

This is so we can talk to you directly about the issues you are having and better communicate any potential solutions.

Thank you :)

17. smugstarlord#4202

smugstarlord#4202 Well-Known Member

Guy asks for help. Gut gets help. Guy doesn't listen to help. Guy blames the game. Jeez

Last edited: Jan 16, 2023
    • Like Like x 4
  18. simnationgaming

Again incredibly patronising.

19. simnationgaming

Nothing wrong with my tone at all. Although other people on here are patronising. And yes lots of other people have had the same issues!

20. ARuscoe

Please link to these posts saying they're missing DLCs even on a minimal install...
    I'm on this site every day and obviously not seeing them

• Like Like x 4
  21. yardem

yardem Well-Known Member

If you're acting like a child, you should expect to be treated like one.

• Like Like x 4
  22. Factor41

Factor41 Well-Known Member

You're asking for help. Nobody needs to hear (or cares) about you being furious, fuming or perplexed, regardless of how many times you say it or whether you use shouty caps. People are trying to help you - forum users who aren't responsible for how the game runs on your system, so be grateful for their assistance and provide the information they're asking for if you want them to help further.
    Exactly this. The users on this forum are always happy to help if you're willing to engage them in a courteous and civilised way. What you're doing is not that.

• Like Like x 3
  23. goochdog#5870

goochdog#5870 Well-Known Member

This . All of it

• Like Like x 1
  24. simnationgaming

25. yardem

yardem Well-Known Member

• Like Like x 5
  26. Mr JMB

Mr JMB Well-Known Member

Several of those links also look very old, e.g. Sept 2021, I think that was a specific issue which was fixed at the time. Your initial video does look very odd and there clearly is something wrong, so have you now submitted a ticket?

• Like Like x 1
  27. ARuscoe

Dresden route - posted sept 21 - fix is the DLC manager upcoming - no mention of "uninstalled everything and started small"
    "bought everything" - posted November 22 - again fix is the DLC manager - no mention of "uninstalled everything and started small"
    "Very confused" - posted December 22 - again fix is the DLC manager - no mention of "uninstalled everything and started small"
    Facebook - Posted two days ago - "I also downloaded a lot of TSW2 content..."

I think you're missing the part where people are trying to help you
    When diagnosing an IT fault you start with the default settings and work from there
    So what I am suggesting is you remove everything, and ONLY install the very basics
    And I'm also suggesting that as other people are NOT having these problems right now (ie missing the very basics on a default install) that it's likely to be something local to your machine or setup

Arguing and fighting with people who are trying to help you is counterproductive. That's like the people who start fights with fire fighters who've come to stop their house burning down

• Like Like x 3
  28. DTG Alex

DTG Alex Community Manager Staff Member

I've locked this thread to stop this going any further.

simnationgaming If you need further assisstance on this issue please submit a support ticket as I have instructed above.

• Like Like x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.