Fishing Sim World Bass Update Is Terrible

Discussion in 'PlayStation' started by smashthethrown, Dec 4, 2018.

1. smashthethrown

smashthethrown New Member

So since the update the bass now constantly swim towards you so it's impossible to keep the line tight. I've already lost almost all of the bass I've hooked. Also playing with the drag I still lose the fish as soon as the drag hits the max. Anyone else having this problem?

Last edited: Dec 4, 2018
  2. Michael Force

Michael Force New Member

It's definitely not like it was. Never used to loose fish on 14lb. Sunline, drag no higher than 23 and not reeling against the drag.. And I set the hook hard always. I see what they want to do but update is a little extreem I think. Guess we will see what happens.

3. Kingfish22

Kingfish22 Member

Yeah man. I love the fighting but I lost about 5 fish in a row, with line ranging from 10lb to 30, just to test and see what it did. I don't know if is the line or just s glitch with the fighting part, but it needs to be looked at by dovetail for sure! The game is coming along. I like the updates, and the communication from the team.
    Peace

4. Pa-ta-sa

Pa-ta-sa New Member

I haven't landed a keeper sense the update. Wish they would fix this bug soon cause I would like to play again sometime soon.

5. MLT24

MLT24 Member

Just use 50lb line, it doesn't matter except u lose less fish.

6. Redbulladdict-85

Redbulladdict-85 Active Member

They should of called it the yo yo update as u have sod about with the tension so much to the point it snaps the line well I hope they put in a fix for this as many people are complaining about it

7. jordangourley

jordangourley New Member

Ive found you have to constantly manipulate the drag while fighting the fish. Thats the only way, even if using a winch type line like heavy braid. Somehow a 6 lb bass is snapping 65lb braid. Lol.