Fishing Sim World Breaking The Ice Trophy

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting and Support' started by Redbulladdict-85, Dec 11, 2018.

1. Redbulladdict-85

Redbulladdict-85 Active Member

Hi all as many of u may know now we have a new lake as with a new lake new trophies to unlock so I’ve been playing on the new lake and caught my first boss fish which should of unlocked the breaking ice trophy think I’ve got 4 boss fish under my belt now and no trophy but I did unlock the bossing the beast trophy for catching a 60lb catfish is this yet another bug as if this going to be the case i won’t be paying out for dlcs dovetail could u shed some light on this

2. Redbulladdict-85

Just to prove that I’ve caught a boss fish and to show u that the trophy hasn’t unlocked for me

Attached Files:

3. harold

harold Active Member

bought quad pass and they haven taken another 8.99 out of my pay pal this company realy need sorting out

4. Redbulladdict-85

Well I’ve just caught my tenth fish over 50lb and yet again this trophy hasn’t unlocked which is the bestii ace trophy and I’m not far off from 150 fish no doubt that won’t unlock either watch this space lol bloody bugs in this game is a joke!!

5. essoxlucious

essoxlucious Member

Having watched DTGs Fishing Sim World live stream yesterday DTG said the quad lake pass issue is down to Sony.... I logged on at 4.00 am this morning & the new lake still isn’t available as part of the quad lake pass.

Last edited: Dec 12, 2018