PlayStation What Licences Does Dtg Hold?

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by byeo, Dec 10, 2018.

1. byeo

byeo Well-Known Member

I’ve seen it mentioned a few times that DTG don’t hold the EMT licence and Northern (I think). Where does this info come from, does anyone know what licences they do hold. I’d love to know what we could get in future DLC updates.

• Like Like x 1
  2. bart2day

bart2day Well-Known Member

You can kind of see what licenses DTG hold by looking at their TS19 routes and locos on Steam and seeing which ones are debranded or not featured. They definitely hold the First group license (GWR, First Capital Connect, First Transpennine etc), the Virgin license, Southern Southeastern and Arriva. They almost certainly don't have rights to East Midlands Trains as both the Midland Mainline and Liverpool to Manchester routes on TS19 don't feature them.

Last edited: Dec 11, 2018
  3. TrainSim-Steve

TrainSim-Steve Senior Producer Staff Member

I do but I'm not about to list them all for you :) but I can confirm we don't have East Midland Trains but do have Arriva Northern.

Correction: First Group do not licence on a per-group basis, their licenses are controlled and issued independently on a per-franchise basis. While we have First Great Western and First Capital Connect, we don't own licenses for the other First brands.

Best, Steve

• Like Like x 3
  4. byeo

byeo Well-Known Member

Steve, thanks for your response. I wasn’t expecting you to list them all, I was just trying to get an idea of what I could possibly expect on console in future DLC’s.

Thanks again for the response.

• Like Like x 2
  5. UnlimitedMagic

UnlimitedMagic Well-Known Member

And they have the London Underground licence for ts19
    Not so sure about tsw

Last edited: Jul 17, 2019