Tsc - Lirr M3 Available Now

Discussion in 'Dovetail Live Article Discussion' started by DTG Jamie, Jan 12, 2023.

1. DTG Jamie

DTG Jamie Staff Member

Last edited: Jan 12, 2023
    • Like Like x 3
  2. driverwoods#1787

driverwoods#1787 Well-Known Member

Nice and is this a reskinned Hudson Line M3A or modified NEC NY Hew Haven M2 to make LIRR M3 TSC

3. malikrthr

malikrthr Well-Known Member

Thie is a new model, with help from Reppo. Currently, TSC doesn't have an M3A but hopefully we will get it if the devs create the Harlem Line this year for TSC.

4. atomicdanny

atomicdanny Staff Member

5. wellington

wellington Guest

LIRR M3 has the same rendering issues as LIRR M7. I started [M301] Reverse Peak Relics, when I look at the sunset (west) the Fraps down, when I look in the opposite direction (east) the Fraps up, so I opened the mini map to understand, all the Static and AI Trains are just on the west side, to solve all these problems just remove all of them and that's it. The Developers could do an individual rendering for the Static and AI Trains without details, just a bubble and that's it solved.

After removing all Static and AI Trains, with the settings in highest I enjoyed the full beauty of the route in Scenario [M301] Reverse Peak Relics.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: May 20, 2023