PlayStation Dbr 182 Dispolok Gaining Mass Scenario

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by champier#2613, Jan 25, 2023.

1. champier#2613

champier#2613 Member

Can someone please tell me what I am doing wrong...
    I play the first part of the scenario all safety systems turned on in order of Sifa, LZB, PZB Mode O Brake Selector R then turn on PZB to get there and couple faster. After coupling I set everything back the way it was PZB mode M Brake Selector P and turn off Sifa and LZB and do the shutdown procedures to go to the other cab. After I sit in the driver's seat in the other cab I set up the train turning on all safety systems once more in order of Sifa, LZB and go to the cab and turn PZB on everything seems normal...
    After I move off the train gets up to about 23km/h then LZB kicks in amd brings me to a stop even though I have a green signal at 558m and the speed limit is 100km/h

2. Rudolf

Rudolf Well-Known Member

If you can get a refund for this DLC, get it. LZB does not interact properly with the stopping points. Clearly they never tested the scenario with all safetysystems on. Also LZB is seriously bugged.

I play on PC.

• Like Like x 1
  3. champier#2613

champier#2613 Member

Getting a refund from Playstation is going to be hard since I got it a long time ago so I guess I'll just run without LZB in cab 2 ‍

4. Haribo112

Haribo112 Well-Known Member

I did manage to get LZB to behave from cab 2 the other day. Unfortunately I do not remember exactly what I did to fix it. I just messed with the switches until it worked.

5. champier#2613

champier#2613 Member

I really wish you could remember
    LZB doesn't even bring me in the stop marker when it stop me before a red it stops me like 10m before the marker

6. Haribo112

Haribo112 Well-Known Member

Yeah that part I did not fix, in fact I complained about it myself in a post somewhere. The solution to that is actually to disable AFB when you get close to the red signal. The problem arises from the locomotives applying the air brake when the AFB is set to an almost zero speed.

• Like Like x 1