Euro Fishing Help With A Few Bosses

Discussion in 'Xbox' started by Satyatex, Jul 26, 2019.

1. Satyatex

Satyatex Member

Hi guys,
    I know the game has been abandoned by the majority of anglers as they moved to the new game but I hope a few ppl still visit these topics and probably can give me any useful advice for a few bosses. I need more than the following 5 but these are on top of my to-do list as I'm pretty close to finish the related lakes.
    Tips for bait and rig are welcome but I can handle these on my own, I just can't find these bosses after 100s of hrs playin' so most important would be to know the possible locations and time frames for them. here they are:
    Carp Barnacle on Hunters
    Carp Bright eyes on Foundry
    Perch Roman and catfish Fruity on Lillies
    Any of the roaches on Lac D'Or (Duchess or Baby Hana, doesn't matter which one)
    any tips how to raise the chances for finding them would be highly appreciated
    thx
    Alex

2. SPACE ODDITY

SPACE ODDITY Active Member

I have caught Roman a few times on the furthest eastern peg. I have caught him 10 yards out in the lilies to right on size 12 hook and Bloodworm. I find perch on that lake more active in the early hours and I have caught him a couple times around 4am.

I have also had Fruity from that peg. In the same lilies patch on right, but more straight ahead of you around 40 yards.

Last edited: Jan 25, 2023