Class 91 Missing From Route

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by marcusmurphy74, Jan 27, 2023.

1. marcusmurphy74

marcusmurphy74 New Member

Hello
    I purchased the Newcastle to Edinburgh route. it says you need the class 91 which i have, but it wont allow me to play the route. There is no train symbol on the rout icon.
    any help would be appreciated
    cheers

2. inversnecky

inversnecky Well-Known Member

Is it from Steam or JT?

3. torfmeister

torfmeister Guest

That's probably because there's two Class 91 packs available.

The first one is the Intercity Class 91 (RSC\Class91Addon), the second one is the Class 91 East Coast (DTG\Class91Pack02).
    The East Coast version has the annoying Vigilance alerter disabled.

Checking SteamDB, they should come as a bundle.

Try unticking the Class 91 DLC via Steam game properties, and retick. It should download both versions then.

22.png

4. Doomotron

Doomotron Well-Known Member

Both are separate packs, so they'll need to have both installed, but as far as I'm aware the East Coast pack needs the original installed to work.

5. torfmeister

torfmeister Guest

East Coast pack is not available in the store. You'll get it automatically if you purchased one of the following:

333.png

So if you have Peterborough but DTG\Class91Pack02 is missing on your side, redownloading the DLC will bring it to you.

Checking DLC manager, they were installed simultaneously.
    444.png

Maybe it's kind of the same issue some are having with the Class 801. Contact DTG support if you do not see the East Coast Class 91 in your game. Upon verifying your purchase, they should send you a Steam key in that case.

DTG were a bit lazy here, just cloning scenarios.
    2023-01-27 20_59_41-Train Simulator (x64).png

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 27, 2023
  6. Doomotron

Doomotron Well-Known Member

The EC livery was added years after the pack first launched (although was planned from the beginning) and therefore was likely considered by DTG as a bonus livery like the Silverlink 150, FGW 158 and SWT 159. The pack came with the IC HST too, but on the Marketplace is an NSE Class 365 which would have worked well* in the scenarios.

*The NSE 365 is actually the WAGN 365s, as the 365s only wore the original livery with the original front which DTG didn't make. Therefore it would be technically inaccurate to use the NSE 365 reskin in the scenarios but it would be better than no 365 at all.

• Helpful Helpful x 1