PC Sehs Class 395 Line Voltage Randomly Disconnecting

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by ryuzu#2515, Jan 28, 2023.

1. ryuzu#2515

ryuzu#2515 New Member

Just having an issue with the class 395. When starting up a timetable at anywhere thats pantograph lined, the line voltage either wont connect (even though ive done the ctrl button till it lights up and the 2 clicks of pan up shoes down) or will disconnect after i get the train moving after leaving ebbsfleet after connecting to panto. I can not get my head around this. When the line volt disconnects the MCB is extinguished but so is line voltage and when i switch to 3rd rail and back to pantograph the circuit breaker will not extinguish and line voltage just wont light up.
    Reddit vid of me showing the issue and fuming:
    https://www.reddit.com/r/trainsimwo...droidcss&utm_term=10&utm_content=share_button

2. sophieclarke1983

sophieclarke1983 Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear of your problem I’m not on pc but Xbox and I’ve had a think and something occurred to me might seem like long shot but have you tried a Xbox controller I had issue other day with tms screen on new Glasgow to Edinburgh train and DTG suggested using a mouse whilst waiting for fix at time I wasn’t sure if it work but it did and that’s what made me about your issue I hope this helps

3. stujoy

stujoy Well-Known Member

In the video it appears that the power is still on third rail and cuts out when the rail runs out. So it looks like it just isn’t connecting to CTRL at all when you set it up. You describe doing it correctly, and the light is lit and panto is up so I can’t figure out why it won’t connect to CTRL. Not much help I know, sorry. Maybe someone else has experienced this and can help.

4. KCRCRailway

KCRCRailway Active Member

Did you used mod? I encountered that issue and found a outdated mod caused that. Remove all mod related to SEHS/X then test in vanilla. If vanilla work then one of the mod must caused issue and should be updated/removed.

5. Thorgred

Thorgred Active Member

what is the service number you have problems with?

i started 2 services one at ebbsfleet to st pancrass and one from pancrass to ashf.
    and all was setup correctly at start
    (turn on master key
    just move reverser to neutral hit q button to kill sound open doors move reverser to forward
    set brakes to 3 so it faster at 0 close doors and drive away)

a mod can indeed break things
    if you use a lot of them use the
    tsw mod manager from the trainsimcommunity site
    to check if they are up to date