Train Sim World 3 New Cameras And Fov Adjustable

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by nataku-san, Jan 31, 2023.

1. nataku-san

nataku-san Member

hello I propose a new camera view which could have an advantages for example in maneuvering or have often come to couple wagons, I use this view via camera n°3 on the keyboard which I place in front of the train as close as possible and I drive often this way.

upload_2023-1-31_1-25-42.jpeg

other proposals always for the camera which can also be for the view camera n°1 a possibility of adjusting the angle of view or FOV for a realistic view.

and finally last addition, the possibility of moving the HUD which for me who uses a 49 inch screen would be better if I had the possibility of moving it .

sorry for my bad english i'm speek only french *Belgium French*

• Like Like x 4
  2. sophieclarke1983

sophieclarke1983 Well-Known Member

Awesome idea hey don’t apologise your English is awesome

• Like Like x 1
  3. stujoy

stujoy Well-Known Member

I’ve been asking for a ‘nose cam’ to be added as an internal camera option for ages.

DTG say to put the 3 camera on the front but it does get bounced about a bit. They also say to report it if the 3 camera does get bounced out of bounds or otherwise dislodged but if you do it won’t get fixed, look at Clinchfield’s tunnels, a manually placed nose cam on that route gets dislodged on many tunnels. Or several places on London Commuter, some put you under the ground. All reported (by me and others) and still not fixed over a year later.

So a nose camera added to the already present head out internal camera options would be a simple solution. Driver height, centre of the train for the best view.

• Like Like x 1