My Wish List

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by byeo, Dec 8, 2018.

1. byeo

byeo Well-Known Member

This is my personal wish list that I’d like to play in TSW.

London Underground: Jubilee Line

At a length of 22.5 miles the Jubilee Line runs all the way from Stratford in east London to the suburbs of Stanmore, North West London. This is both a sub-surface and deep tube underground line stopping at notable stations such as; Wembley Park, Baker Street, Westminster, Waterloo, London Bridge, Canary Wharf and Stratford.

Brighton Main Line:

At 51 miles long the Brighton to London Bridge line operated by Southern (Govia Thameslink Railway) would be a welcome addition to TSW stopping off at London Gatwick Airport on the way.

Midland Main Line:

Operation by East Midlands Trains using the, Class 43 HST & 222 Meridian the entire section (Sheffield - London St Pancras) would be far too long for TSW to undertake so my wish is one of two options.

Sheffield - Leicester stopping at Chesterfield, Derby, East Midlands Parkway, Loughborough & Leicester
    Luton - London St Pancras stopping at Luton Parkway & London St Pancras.

***i think I’ve posted this in the wrong section, please move if required***

• Like Like x 3
  2. bart2day

bart2day Well-Known Member

OMG. This is my exact wish list too. I hope at least one eventually comes to TSW.

• Like Like x 3
  3. TicoXotaR

TicoXotaR New Member

I agree with your Wish list 100% It'll be great fun for my Class 150s!

• Like Like x 2
  4. TicoXotaR

TicoXotaR New Member

With the Bristol - Birmingham line installed and working. There are a number of lines i wish were in TSW or TS.
    The Cross City lines of Birmingham is a wish for TSW or TS that i've wanted for years now. I still do. I've been on all of these lines and always desired to drive them all with either a Class 323 or a Class 150.

Birmingham - Worcester Via Kidderminster.
    This was the line i had my very first train ride on, which was on Class 150 001. Most of my life was using this line to get to Birmingham, to get to school at Hagley. I know this route very well off by heart and is a personal favourite of mine. The Stourbridge Town line would be great to add in to this route. The shortest branch line in the Country (i think ^^).

Severn Valley Railway
    Another line i propose for TSW. I went on this line recently and will do again in the new year. A branch line brutalised by the beeching axe and still survives to this day! Originally connecting Kidderminster - Shrewsbury with Bridgnorth being the half way point now Terminus.

The Chase line - Wolverhampton - Birmingham - Coventry
    Another Birmingham Cross City line that connects with the Jewellery line at Smethwick Galton Bridge.

Birmingham - Rugeley
    Similar to the Litchfield line, however EMU's can only go as far as Walsall. Leaving DMU's with the Hour service between Birmingham and Rugeley.

Apart from those Cross City lines.

The extensions on the Wherry lines.
    Ipswich - Lowerstoft
    Norwich - Sheringham

• Like Like x 1
  5. Goooner1

Goooner1 Member

My wish list -

They fix the bugs already present in the base game and existing dlc and enhanced versions for the pro and x.

Unlikely to ever happen, but a guy can dream!