Fishing Sim World Jezioro Bestii Out Now!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by DTG_Stephen, Dec 12, 2018.

1. DTG_Stephen

DTG_Stephen Staff Member

JeziororBestii_LoadingScreen_New_ENG.jpg
    Jezioro Bestii, or The Lake of the Beast, is the second add-on lake for Fishing Sim World. Set in the Polish mountains, this 18-acre lake is known for its large predators with pike over 50lbs, zander over 20lbs and catfish over 80lbs. Combined with the scenic views on offer you are in for a thrilling fishing experience. Patience and strong equipment will be needed if you want to net one of the monsters when you’ve hooked them but the rewards will be worth it.

It’s not just the predators that will challenge you here. With carp over 40lbs and a number of large bream, tench, roach, rudd and perch to catch as well as 25 trophy fish, you will need to vary your approach to be successful here. In total there are 13 species in Jezioro Bestii, they are:
    • Northern pike
    • Zander
    • Wels catfish
    • European perch
    • Common carp
    • Mirror carp
    • Leather carp
    • Ghost carp
    • Koi carp
    • Tench
    • Bream
    • Roach
    • Rudd
    Jezioro Bestii is available now for Fishing Sim World for £8.99/$10.99/€10.99.

PlayStation 4 Europe: https://store.playstation.com/en-gb/product/EP2866-CUSA12376_00-FISHSWJEZIOROBES

PlayStation 4 US: https://store.playstation.com/en-us/product/UP3004-CUSA12494_00-FISHSWJEZIOROBES

Xbox : https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/p/fishing-sim-world-jezioro-bestii/bvvhx9qgc9mf

Steam : https://store.steampowered.com/app/940530/Fishing_Sim_World_Jezioro_Bestii

DT Store - https://store.dovetailgames.com/ref/940530

• Like Like x 1
  2. Redbulladdict-85

Redbulladdict-85 Active Member

Nice lake but the trophies don’t unlock when they are supposed to I’ve met the criteria for 3 of the trophies and they haven’t unlocked just want to bring that to ur attention if u didn’t know already aswell as a lot of people complaining about haveing the quod pass and not been able to play on the new lake unless they pay and additional 8.99 ?? Will there be a fix in place for these bugs?

3. DTG_Stephen

DTG_Stephen Staff Member

Our next update will fix the trophy problem. Sony are currently working on fixing the problem with the Quad Lake Pass.

• Like Like x 1
  4. FUNERAL PYRE

FUNERAL PYRE Member

Its not just playstation. Its also xbox. I need to ask, if its not working, why did they put it out? hire me to test the achievements.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Blutengel27

Blutengel27 New Member

Question how the hell do i catch zander on this lake
    Think i already played 10 hours on this lake and still no zander...if someone got some info on this plz let me know

6. fredblogs487

fredblogs487 Member

You will not catch any zander, Already posted about it... as usual no reply from the devs.

7. Blutengel27

Blutengel27 New Member

Ah oke i couldnt find that post
    So why is it we wont catch any even on grand union its almost impossible that catch 1

8. Chizzckh

Chizzckh Active Member

That answers my question then...!

9. fredblogs487

fredblogs487 Member

I can not answer the question, only the deves can do that . I guess the games code is not programed right, so you dont get pike all the time.

10. fredblogs487

fredblogs487 Member

Finally caught 1, on swimbait gold. bottom right on corner of island. So that is now fish caught, 1,000,000 pike, 40 perch, 8 catfish, and ONE zander. ( SARCASME ).

Last edited: Dec 17, 2018
  11. Redbulladdict-85

Redbulladdict-85 Active Member

I’ve caught as it stands 5 zander with the heaviest being 11lb I’ve caught all mine from the bottom pegs with the gold swim bait but no boss zander tho

12. Blutengel27

Blutengel27 New Member

Oke i will give it a try later today
    Thanks for the info

13. Chizzckh

Chizzckh Active Member

I saw a Zander in Poland - It's the first one i've seen and it took no interest in the lure whizzing past its nose several times - But I can confirm there was one swimming around! :)

14. Daft Badger

Daft Badger Active Member

Caught a couple of Zander on Bestii yesterday so they are definitely there & catchable.Was using one of the new lures,Booty Shaker or whatever it's called

15. fredblogs487

fredblogs487 Member

I have caught 3 more, The point is there are 4 predator species, So why not make it 25% chance to catch each species. then you wont get 77% pike, 10% catfish, 10% perch, And 3% zander. I just want to catch more zander, fed up with pike all the time.

16. cescquito

cescquito New Member

Hello!

With the January update of today...Now, I cant play the Jezioro Bestii lake in my Xbox X...:(
    Please fix the fix update...

17. DTG_Stephen

DTG_Stephen Staff Member

What happens when you try to go on to Bestii?

18. cescquito

cescquito New Member

Hello

The lake wasn,t into the list of lakes for play. But unistall and install again the DLC...solved the problem. :D

I also have an xbox S and I have not had this problem.
    Thx for response.;)

P.D. We need patch “enhanced xbox one X” please ;)

19. WikusMazal

WikusMazal Active Member

Can any of the Xbox guys confirm if the achievements for this lake have been fixed yet ?

20. cescquito

cescquito New Member

Hello
    Not yet, and statistics the same.

21. WikusMazal

WikusMazal Active Member

Hmm , so this DLC lake is not even fixed yet , but they pump out the next DLC lake already. Ok , still typical DTG and nothing has changed then I see.

22. Kingfish22

Kingfish22 Member

It's part of the quad pass dude. They are already done, then they get released when it's time. And you are are on the xbone! PS4 doesn't have that issue! ;):cool:

23. WikusMazal

WikusMazal Active Member

None of which is an excuse for poor development and issues that was present since Euro fishing already. Achievements not working for DLC lakes , we had that issue since the first DLC on Euro. I mean seriously , that's just ..............

24. nightwolf9496

nightwolf9496 Member

I was at this lake tonight and walk around this lake not one zander I caught and nothing but pike and can we have more zander to bite then pike