Fishing Sim World Dynamic Time Progression

Discussion in 'Content and Feature Requests' started by Michael Force, Nov 27, 2018.

1. Michael Force

Michael Force New Member

If you can, having the time progress from sunrise to morning to mid day and so on would be awesome! Would greatly enhance an already great Sim . Also look forward to bow mounted graph. Thank you for what you guys are doing.

2. Tez ADI

Tez ADI Member

We have been asking for the dynamic times of day since day one. I’m also hoping that this is in the pipeline... also wind direction influencing game play too would be a great addition. All the other major titles seem to have wind effecting floats, drifting down rivers, etc, our floats sit there until will move it with the rod.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Killjoy Dos

Killjoy Dos Member

Kind of off topic of time and more on the side of weather but i wish when it was raining or windy we could get rougher conditions to make it more “cool” i guess you could say

4. Daft Badger

Daft Badger Active Member

They explained in yesterdays stream why dynamic times of day aren't in the game.It's something to do with the lighting engine they use in the game.Was a bit technical for me but I understood the basics.
    Yesterdays stream is up on youtube if you want to watch it & listen to the explanation.
    They also talked about some alternatives but again,it's best to watch the stream for a full explanation.
    Stream can be found here

Last edited: Nov 28, 2018
  5. Duncanmacleod08

Duncanmacleod08 Member

Day night cycles have been in games for a long time so unless they are using a real dated game engine thats a bunch of bs from them about a overlooked aspect during their development phase... Although simulator is in title any basic simulator would have this as well as seasonal changes for lakes water levels changing and wind speed direction all would be basic simulation things for a fishing sim.... They made a arcade style game tacked on simulator at end of their title when its. Just a arcade game hopefully they patch rest of simulation aspects in soon.