Wcml London Euston-birmingham New Street(pls Read It Devs)

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by teenasahonta, Dec 14, 2018.

1. teenasahonta

teenasahonta New Member

[​IMG] I hope the developers are listening to this because it is important.I have a youtube account just doing new content and general TSW videos,It has around 1 mil subs.I did a vote last week and closed it today asking what would your favourite route be.99% said WCML LondonEuston-Birmingham New Street, I think this would be a huge seller and because it is the busiest route in Britian so most players will know about it.The trains you should include are the following:

.390 Virgin Pendolino
    .350 London North Western Railway livery and old London Midland livery
    .221 Virgin Voyager

This route could be the best selling route of you're entire franchise.This route could be the centre of lots of many other route extensions which will entice new players and old players here are some extension ideas:

.London Euston-Glasgow Central (Using the 221 Voyager from earlier)
    .Birmingham International-Holyhead(Arriva Trains Wales Livery and Transport For Wales Livery class 158)
    .Birmingham New Street-Cardiff Central(Cross Country Class 220 @ 221 Voyagers)
    .Birmingham New Street-Edinburgh(Cross Country Class 220 @ 221 Voyagers)
    .Birmingham New Street-Manchester Piccadilly(Cross Country Class 220 @ 221 Voyagers)
    .Birmingham New Street-Bromsgrove(West Midlands Trains Livery and London Midlandclass 170)
    .Birmingham New Street-Lichfield Trent Valley(London Midland livery and West Midlands Trains Liveries class 323)
    .Birmingham New Street-Liverpool Lime Street(London North Western Railway and London Midland Liveries class 350)
    .Birmingham New Street-Rugeley Trent Valley( London Midland and West Midlands Trains Liveries class 170)

They were only the routes coming out of Birmingham you could have expansions coming out of London Euston.
    There are just so many other route add ons you could add.Maybe even Birmingham New Street-Exeter St Davids(Cross Country Hst Or a Voyager)

I really hope you take all of this into consideration,as if you released the base route you would make a huge profit.

Last edited: Dec 14, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
  2. David Forster

David Forster Member

What's ya YouTube Channel mate

• Like Like x 1
  3. Tomas9970

Tomas9970 Well-Known Member

This is kinda shady:
    1) You claim to have a youtube channel with 1 mil. subs but you didn't even post a link.
    2) You made a survey and 99% of people voted for this super specific route. This shows that the survey is either fake (that's what I think) or that there was a lack of good options. Also there is no link.
    3) You are very attention hungry.

Last edited: Dec 23, 2018
    • Like Like x 7
  4. JJTimothy

JJTimothy Well-Known Member

Blimey- New Street looks a lot sharper than it did in my day! A right hole in the ground it was.

5. David Forster

David Forster Member

That's what I was thinking, if this Channel has a 1mill+ subs, I want to see it to believe it

• Like Like x 1
  6. Gipsy_Danger

Gipsy_Danger Active Member

Either this guy is trolling
    Or desperate to see the route in game and believes that Devs will give him priority if he lies about a yt channel

So this route is 112 miles long which would run the game at about 20fps. Euston to Milton Keynes would be a more down to earth suggestion and would run the route at a better standard. Some of these extensions are way too long to be viable even for Train Sim 19. If you are so desperate to see this route there is a route on UKTS called WCML V5 London and the Midlands for Train Simulator 2019 which has many payware requirements but it’s still what you asked for I guess.

I have no idea why you lied about yt seeing as the yt channel with the most subs that does TSW is Squirrel. If you saw the survey for TSW there was a selection of routes which had been suggested by the community and people were asked to vote which routes they wanted to see so your apparent poll numbers seem a bit off to me. (WCML South was not on the survey)

• Like Like x 2
  7. 37114

37114 Active Member

Route length doesn't impact perfomance as UE only loads and unloads tiles as and when required.

• Like Like x 3
  8. Gipsy_Danger

Gipsy_Danger Active Member

Don’t know much about UE but I think it’s a bit odd that TSW routes aren’t longer if this isn’t a limitation

9. 37114

37114 Active Member

Development time and cost.

• Like Like x 2