Midland Mainline 1996 Hst

Discussion in 'Loco Suggestions & Proposals' started by jackhugh33, Dec 25, 2018.

1. jackhugh33

jackhugh33 New Member

The Midland Mainline Route St Pancras - Bedford deserves a High Speed Train Intercity Loco as the name of the route itself is the Intercity High Speed Midland Mainline between London and the Midlands so it is in need of a High Speed Train for that route as I still don't understand why it is the only High Speed Intercity Route from London that doesn't even have a HST for in Train Simulator not even Microsoft made that error when they had this route sorry. I understand why we cannot have East Midlands Trains on this route but having an alternative would be great just like you have for ECML London - Peterborough (East Coast Trains)

I believe the 1997 Midland Mainline HST should be added as DLC to the St Pancras - Bedford Route or make a deal with Armstrong Powerhouse release it steam so it shows up on quick drive, standard and career scenarios if possible.
    [​IMG]

2. Cat

Cat Well-Known Member

3. jackhugh33

jackhugh33 New Member

Yes that would be Ideal it should've been included in the Midland Mainline Route DLC as I know East Midlands Trains isn't possible so this one would've been the obvious alternative I mean look at the Midland Mainline exp for MSTS you get lots in that compared to this one and the trademark HST for this line. Anyway I do hope DTG look back at this route as I don't think it should be put to waste if not then use BR Intercity HST 125 from the Euro loco asset pack instead or something.

4. Cat

Cat Well-Known Member

There is a sale on at Armstrong Powerhouse, you'd get that livery and a whole lot more. Great HST sound and exhaust clag as well. Treat yourself it's Christmas. :))

5. jackhugh33

jackhugh33 New Member

It reminds me of the days of when some Private Rail ownership companies were actually good like Midland Mainline, GNER, WAGN and so on in the 1990s through until mid 2000s when some were actually respectable. as for me I feel GNER felt very prestigious and classy compared to everyone else.

6. Cat

Cat Well-Known Member

Did you look at the AP pack I gave you the link for?

7. jackhugh33

jackhugh33 New Member

I already have those ones both the VP 185 and Valenta Packs as well as the Marleyman version too which are pretty cool :)