Hello To Protagonist

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by chieflongshin, Feb 23, 2023.

1. chieflongshin

chieflongshin Well-Known Member

DTG Protagonist it's been too long. Your silence is deafening, I'm not sure if you're planning train sim world domination, cooking up a home brew or exercising your creative wizardry behind the scenes.

Any non leak , non confirmational , not on the roadmap so not being worked on stuff of intrigue and wonder you can share that you're working on?

Hope life is good and I'm sure I'm not the only one who'd love to see you on a stream again.

:cool:

• Like Like x 14
  2. Mattty May

Mattty May Guest

DTG Protagonist is a legend. Streams have never been the same.

• Like Like x 12
  3. DTG Protagonist

DTG Protagonist Has left the building Staff Member

Before I throw this over to off-topic...

I'll be turning up on an unusual stream soonish (don't have the date yet) and there's a 4UP in the works.

My involvement in TSW is slightly more tangential these days - I keep an eye on it (once a community manager, always a community manager) and work closely with Matt from time to time but most of my day-to-day focuses on [redacted].

Since it's nice to be missed, here's a bit of "hmmm, interesting?" from the most recent survey. 60% of all respondents (our largest survey ever in terms of responses) felt that the difficulty of Train Sim World is spot on. 35% think it's either slightly too easy or slightly too hard (favours easy by 20-15), the remaining 5% sitting in the extremes of too easy/too hard.

One more for you. Tharandter Rampe was voted the best route in 2022, just ahead of Schnellfrahstrecke Kassel. Despite Germans being the most numerous respondents, this is weighted by number of owners.

• Like Like x 17
  4. Calidore266

Calidore266 Well-Known Member

Always nice to see you pop up, and random survey tidbits are a bonus. Any chance of top ten lists for 2022 a la the ones for 2021? I'm also curious, since much time has passed since it was mentioned, if the roughly equal split between Xbox family/Playstation family/PC family still holds.

Will look forward to the streams!

5. chieflongshin

chieflongshin Well-Known Member

Good to know you're well sir.

Interesting fact too, if I'd have been asked I'd have punted on SEHS.

Look forward to seeing you on stream soon

• Like Like x 1
  6. driverwoods#1787

driverwoods#1787 Well-Known Member

Welcome back Protagonist and do Bad Villbel Niddertalbahn stream when the time is right

7. max#2873

max#2873 Well-Known Member

Wonder why? Maybe because of...Interesting route and exceptionally train itself, great sound in game (one of the best wheel/rail sound in TSW), passengers board effectively (not zombing at platform), nice timetable, working signalling and exceptionally low amount of bugs and shortcommings. But its just maybe ;) :D

• Like Like x 3