More Info About Services When In Service Mode

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Timmiej93, Dec 24, 2018.

1. Timmiej93

Timmiej93 Member

I like to jump in on foot on services, and then just start up or take over a train. This usually requires me to first check out what I want to drive by selecting a train and looking when an interesting service starts, and then going back and spawning in on foot around that time. It's even worse when I run a train to a terminus, and want to run another service from that station without going back to the menu. I have to hop into every train to see when it departs. Even worse, if I pick the wrong train, I just get told to get out of it when te service starts, because it's leaving the route, and I didn't realize.

Something like a timetable in the game would be great, so we can easily see which service would be interesting to run next.
    I never knew how much I appreciated the timetables on stations until I was waiting on a station in TSW, and had no means to find out if and when a train would be coming, and if it came, on which platform.

Also, it would be great to see which service continues on with the same train. There are some services that ask you to start up a train and bring it to it's first stop. After that, the train continues as a new service on its route. It would be nice to have some indication of which services the train would continue on, so you know on forehand if you can continue the run, or if the train you're setting up is going to leave the map.

2. jasonpfc

jasonpfc Well-Known Member

I have a rough GWR and a RT timetable for you, i dont have and NEC time table though hope this helps

Attached Files:

3. Timmiej93

Timmiej93 Member

Dang, that's very impressive, thank you. Would be great to have this information in game though, couldn't be that hard to implement.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Nath643

Nath643 New Member

It really needs on board announcements, destination boards onboard and platforms, especially needed for one that will end the game, I ended up in the train wash and stuck in the depot for the Night. Announcements is the quickest patch up?

• Like Like x 2