PlayStation Train Sim World Better On X Or Pro?

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by steelydanman1, Dec 28, 2018.

1. steelydanman1

steelydanman1 New Member

Hi, I am going to purchase train sim world mainly because of the new Leeds to Manchester 80’s dlc which was my local line and about the time I got interested in locomotives. My question is should I purchase on Xbox one x or PS4 pro? I know the x is the technically better console but have the feeling that this game was made with the base consoles in mind and that the PS4 version my be better. I just want the best looking version so any help would be appreciated thanks

2. volvolover1972

volvolover1972 Well-Known Member

DTG have not stated that it is Xbox One X or PS4 Pro enhanced. However some have said that performance is a little better on the better on those consoles but I doubt it’s enough to justify the extra cost. Truthfully this game was originally designed with PC in mind so the graphics and performance even on the base consoles is not amazing. DTG haven’t said they won’t enhance TSW for the pro consoles so it might be worth getting them just for the future.

3. colorint

colorint Member

You'll get more fps with the Xbox One X version. But the graphics will be the same as the Xbox One or PS4 version. A Xbox One X enhanced patch was announced long time ago but since release there is no new update about the patch.

I have given up waiting for the Xbox One X enhanced patch. For now I'll hope that the games comes out also for the new rumored new gen consoles in 2020 .