PC Xbox 360 Controller And Class 101 Dmu?

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by davejc64, Dec 28, 2018.

1. davejc64

davejc64 Well-Known Member

I just recently got the NTP route, started by doing the introduction scenarios was fine doing the Class 45 and 47 using the Xbox 360 controller, but had problems when trying the class 101 DMU managed to get it started the problem arose when trying to select 2nd gear, followed the on screen instructions of setting the throttle to idle and then tried to select 2nd gear, but the controller kept skipping second and I couldn't select it finally managed to do it but by the time I had done it I was too near the platform and so over shot the stopping point not sure whether its an issue with the sensitivity of the controller or an in game issue so is anyone who has also used the Xbox 360 controller has any tips or advice I would be very grateful?

2. Jeannot41

Jeannot41 Well-Known Member

I use the XBOX 360 with the 101, and I have no worries.
    And I have a level of sensitivity high enough.

3. davejc64

Ok so I will have a try at fiddling with the sensitivity settings or see if I can map the gear change to one of the controllers buttons that is not used for anything else.

4. davejc64

Well I had a go at changing the sensitivity and that has improved it just needs some final tweaks to get it perfect, disappointed however that the controller buttons cannot be remapped to custom settings.

• Like Like x 1