PlayStation I Think Peninsula Corridor Timetable Is Fixed

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by kobo, Mar 9, 2023.

1. kobo

kobo Active Member

I can't find anything in the forums that suggest a fix for the peninsula corridor has had it's timetable fixed, but I was in the game today, PS5 specifically with the add on manager update included, and I found to my surprise all of the services available for me to pick. Nothing appeared to be missing. I don't know why this would be, and I don't recall any Peninsula corridor updates that were done recently when the addon manager was released.

Did I miss something regarding this route? Did an update for said route come out that I did not notice? I wonder if the add on manager update, because that's the only thing I can think of, somehow magically fixed the peninsula corridor timetable problems we've been having.

I want to know from other members about this. I must stress though, I saw this on PS5 only. I do not play the game on ps4, nor on any other consoles, so I cannot speak for the other platforms.

2. max#2873

max#2873 Well-Known Member

does baby bullet cab car is on the timetable at your console? ;)

3. kobo

kobo Active Member

Yes, but not in the way you think. What I noticed is all services for baby bullet, both cab car and engine are in the same timetable list. But so far I haven't seen anything that breaks the route. The baby bullet cab car still lists as having no services, but they are selectable in the menu for the baby bullet engine. Selecting any service from San Jose to San Fransico, at first it may look like you'll end up in the engine on the wrong end of the train, but no. Instead the game will automatically plop you into the cab car. So while it's not ideal, I prefer to have the services separated by what end your driving, it appears all player drivable services are selectable from the menu again. I haven't counted everything to see if anything happens to be missing, but by a quick glance it doesn't appear to be. And booting the game in a single session, I found san jose has working platform signs.

Now i wonder if DTG did a stealth release of a fix and didn't say anything.

4. stujoy

stujoy Well-Known Member

So it is still broken then. It is only fixed when it works properly.

• Like Like x 4
  5. Ghostface1701

Ghostface1701 Well-Known Member

I did notice an update for TSW3 on PS5 today, I was wondering what it did. Strange that there hasn't been a post from DTG to confirm it.

6. kobo

kobo Active Member

From where I am, it's fixed enough that I can play the services without issue. I'm not bothered by the baby bullet cab car services being in the engine listing. As far as I'm concerned, it's fixed enough to where i can play the route properly again. I don't care either way where the services are.

7. redrev1917

redrev1917 Well-Known Member

Still getting CTD all to often for me to consider it fixed

8. solicitr

solicitr Well-Known Member

I had a small update on Steam today, but it only modified the core; SFSJ hasn't been modified since October.