Fishing Sim World Bream Fishing

Discussion in 'PlayStation' started by smashthethrown, Jan 3, 2019.

1. smashthethrown

smashthethrown New Member

Is it at all possible to target bream in this game? No matter what setup I use I am only catching carp. Way too many carp in this game. At least with Euro Fishing you could somewhat target certain fish.

2. Chizzckh

Chizzckh Active Member

Best advice I can offer after playing a fare bit of this game is you can find hot spot pockets for Bream where the catch rate significantly increases against the chance of other species, same with Roach as well. In particular I have found this on Waldsee (Generally top of the peg map at close range where weeds/boulders are located) and the Grand Union ( again pegs on the vertical stretch/other side of the bridge of the peg map, lilies/close). Stick to casters/boilies small/medium and pellets with hooks 10 - 6, don't find line strength particularly matters. I have had times where I have hooked 4 bream out of 5 fish but sometimes that rate is less. Doesn't completely negate carp which I accept are to prevalent by a long way but some more targeted success can be had. Just find those pockets/shoals which takes a little trial and error.

3. smashthethrown

smashthethrown New Member

Thanks for the tips.

• Like Like x 1