Engine Pictures Not Showing.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by buddha.13, Jan 5, 2019.

1. buddha.13

buddha.13 New Member

Hi all,
    I was wondering why not all of the engines I have added to TS2019 are not showing their icon pictures on the selection page. All my addon engines are commercial products either from steam or JT. So I have not messed up installing a third party engine as it is their own loaders that have installed them. One of the odd things is that some of the packages I have such as the 08 diesel shunters show some of the loco's and not others. All you get is a blank square with the name of the loco.
    This has happened to 6 of the routes I have installed, but I knew which folders to put the relevant pictures in for them to show up. .I am not sure where the pictures are stored for the loco's so cannot try to replace them.
    I am having enough problems with TS2019 and route failures that this is becoming a bit of a final straw so to speak. So any help would be gratefully received.

Last edited: Jan 6, 2019
  2. 749006

749006 Well-Known Member

The locos pictures are stored in a folder in the locos pack
    In the folder \railworks\Assets\RSC\Class08TOC\RailVehicles\Diesel\Class08\EWSv2\Engine\LocoInformation
    I find a file called image.png It is 256x128 pixels and that is what is displayed on your loco screen
    They are always displayed in a folder called LocoInformation
    You need to take a screenshot of the missing loco nd place it in the correct folder as a png file

3. buddha.13

buddha.13 New Member

Hi 749006,
    Thanks for the info. You are correct in that it is a png file. As this is the same format for the routes. I just did not know where to put the pictures