Euro Fishing Technical Support & Bugs

Discussion in 'Xbox' started by DTG James H, Jun 20, 2016.

1. Billy C

Billy C New Member

So I finally caught a specimen Roach and it hasn't gave me the achievement. When you double tap the guide button and go down to achievements, it shows it as 100% but it still says locked. It also added my achievements for the game up to 10/15 and score to 700/1000 but never unlocked the achievement, and I don't think it added to my Gamerscore either. I've reset my Xbox and it's still the same.

2. Billy C

Billy C New Member

Disregard last message :)

3. EaszyTarget

EaszyTarget New Member

only issue i have had recently was joining a friends MP lobby , i was able to claim a peg, but i was unable to change rod , or put my rod down at all , it didnt bother me as i enjoy stalking and wandering the lake , which does tend to lead to lots of land loving fish escapes , but i know that is something you guys are woking on , it is the main one for me in the way of fixes as i am sure i have lost the boss tench in presa several times like this ... but it all adds to the sense of achievement when i do bank it :) its not everytime , and i am not sure what i have changed since , whether it was network issues on either end or issues with game sync between us , but i was able to catch fish as was my friend so it was bearable :)

the other thing i would like to know please is if there are plans to stop a public lobby resetting when the host leaves , as again this is the cause of lost fish for many anglers :)

many thanks for a great game that i have already put too many hours into :D keep up the good work !!

4. EaszyTarget

EaszyTarget New Member

like billy c , i have also had achievements come through long after they actually occurred , not sure if this is an XBL issue or a game issue , but it sure makes you chuckle when hammering police on GTA you get an achievement for catching a huge fish :D

• Like Like x 1
  5. iNc Loonies

iNc Loonies New Member

Haven't played the game in a while. Just updated today. When playing the game I am no longer able to select tackle/baits for my rod. There is no option anymore (usually y button). This is pretty annoying and makes the game unplayable.
    Before you ask.Yes I have all my gear selected in my tackle box. Have tried uninstalling/reinstalling the game etc.

6. Brain B

Brain B Member

It only does that for me in the solo tournaments.

7. madbull01

madbull01 New Member

Hello love the game, however found a glitch/bug that is making the game tedious at times i have not seen this glitch/bug posted so thought i would find out if anyone else had the same issue. im not sure if this affects multiplayer because i have only played single player. when im in a tournament sometimes im unable to place my rod down, also when when the rods are down i am unable to pickup and choose a rod even when in the rod selection menu. this can happen anytime during a match. in the begining midway or towards the end. this happened three matches on a row last night before quiting.

8. Benn

Benn Member

Try closing the peg and reopening it?

9. Moros

Moros New Member

hi everybody i have playing euro fishing on steam and now on xbox one and for me the problems on xbox are
    1 we haven't the time to take the the pod like the steam version...on xbox one bippp 2seconds later the fish is lost we are no time for react and the game became unplayabled for the youngest people
    2 the fish get out the lake and run on the grass
    3 we lost many fish on the gravel floor we broke the pod at only 2 ....
    sorry for my english im french^^

10. Blue MIB

Blue MIB New Member

Been having the same issue with 2 bleeps on the bite alarm and snap, not even enough time to left rod.

11. DTG Darren N

DTG Darren N Active Member

thank you for your feedback - this is being addressed in the next patch

12. Danger M Dave

Danger M Dave New Member

Hi, first post.

Really pleased to see this game in the store, and at a price that made it worth trying.

I guessed from the game clips that it was still very much under development so I wasn't disappointed with the glitches too much.

A few observations:

A. Graphics clipping is common, notably when holding a fish the fingers go through the fins etc. Looks bad when you've ade a deliberate effort to include it in the game. Rod butt goes into bait bucket. Walking through the rods.

B. The overall scale and perspective of the lakes doesn't feel right, they feel tiny, like garden ponds. The distances don't feel or look correct, to me.

C. The scale of the smaller fish, the weights don't look right to me, e.g. A 5lb carp looks more like a 2 to 3lb, doesn't sound like much but its 50% difference in appearance, again this is my opinion.

D. I fished on Presa a few times and most of the time when playing a fish the line enters the water at my feet, not where the fish is.

E. There are feeding bubbles sometimes in very shallow water, literally at your feet in a few inches depth.

F. Playing fish is too easy. On my first few goes of the game I can lift the rod up and force the left trigger to be on by wedging it in and the just walk away until the fish is ready to catch without doing anything else.

G. There are to many fish sometimes. Having all three rods with fish on is common but it should be rare, especially big fish. I would introduce some logic that vastly reduces the chance of the other baits being taken when one bait is already taken.

Once again in pleased to have found the game and look forward to its developments.

Dave

• Like Like x 1
  13. Benn

Benn Member

It would be realistic to include snags and lines getting tangled to?

14. Archangel

Archangel New Member

Guys, i am casting out, when the leader hits the bottom, the whole rig starts to move away from the casting area, as if it is moving on the bottom, it is really frustrating and has stopped me playing the game. I think the next DLC is on you.

15. Tucklis

Tucklis Member

The game has major issues at the moment (including what you have mentioned). There was a update done which has full on messed up the game, they've resubmitted another update and are waiting for Microsoft to certify it. So until then ..... :(

16. PoecilotheriaS

PoecilotheriaS New Member

Great game, lots of fun and highly addictive. Only problem I have is since the update today. I can't toggle view, I'm stuck in 3rd person but I do like to use 1st person to get a better view at some spots. Thanks for this amazing game and I'm looking forward to more DLC, hopefully we will get a few more species.

17. LEE WXM 85

LEE WXM 85 Member

How come the new update hasn’t fixed the hook situation I’m catching 4pound tench and 5pound bream on size 4 hooks and when are you going to fix the missing boss fish the big ghostie in manor farm lake is still missing

• Like Like x 3
  18. HighlySkilled

HighlySkilled New Member

I need help!! On fc5, I'm at the mission called gone fishing. I've already scared the girls boyfriend to get the rods and I've caught 3 trout. It now wants me to catch a sturgeon. I've called about 4 of each type and fish all the locations. I've tried to go back and talk to her but there isn't an option to. Please somebody help

19. Hurdy599

Hurdy599 New Member

Unfortunately on the xbox the game is very poor, its so bent its unbelievable

20. xCJx

xCJx New Member

Hi ...I'm not usually a forum user but I wondered if someone could help... I bought euro fishing yesterday and downloaded installed it on my xbox one ....it played great all night... I bought a couple of add-ons (Le Lac D'or & Lilies) they worked great too... I fell asleep, woke up this morning turned on the xbox to play them and no matter what I do it won't let me cast.

I hit LT - it goes into cast mode but no power bar comes up to use the RT. It will let me change from short to long cast by pushing the LS but still no cast power ...in the end, all I can do is pull LT again and cast pathetically into the water at my feet ...I've tried resetting the xbox ....emptying the persistent storage... it just won't let me cast at any lake, any peg, or any stalking spot... :(

Edit: Just tried making a new character... still no cast power... the game is completely unplayable without this .. how can you play a fishing game when you cant cast out?

Last edited: Aug 18, 2018
  21. rrrobbby 1987

rrrobbby 1987 New Member

hi everyone is a new user of the forum, I apologize for my bad English but I'm Italian; I have the game from the day of its release and I have only one question to ask ... I recently bought the season pass and reading on the forum I noticed that not all the bosses are fished or there are bugs on some lakes ... I just wanted know if the updates have been fixed and if it were not so which lakes still have problems ... thanks I hope you can help me ...:D

22. redgor thenoob

redgor thenoob Member

. Try goin into setting s to make sure simple casting is selected, or whatever its called I forget and don't have the game installed just now to check. I know with my game it swapped from using RT to using the right stick and I had to change the settings before it would work again.

23. Jeremy owens

Jeremy owens New Member

When I load a single player game the screen is really bright and water is really dark... Joined an online game and everything looks fine

24. rickymckenzie259

rickymckenzie259 New Member

Hi I have a problem I have purchased tiger nuts in the tackle store but I am not able to use them I am unable to figure out why any input or advice would be appreciated

25. alexdeboer83

alexdeboer83 New Member

I can't get into the online bass tournament. The TP is gone but after selecting a fishing spot on the map the game goes back to the main menu. Have tried to enter the bass tournament multiple times but it keeps on happening :(