Fishing Sim World Zander In Poland

Discussion in 'PlayStation' started by Chizzckh, Jan 11, 2019.

1. Chizzckh

Chizzckh Active Member

So out of interest has anyone found a sure way of catching Zander on the Polish lake? Dare I ask has anyone managed to catch any of the boss Zander from the lake?

I have played/fished this lake lots - I have managed about two Zander after many hours using frog surface lure baits in one of the swims furthest right top corner as you look at the map. The irony is that both were one after each other but after that absolutely nothing.

Or is it still near impossible? It feels like it is!

2. fredblogs487

fredblogs487 Member

The one place i catch them is bottom right, cast out to middle of island, use swimbait gold, or that new blue booty shaker lure.

I get any amount from 0 to 12 zander, still no boss zander yet. It is just random how many you get.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Chizzckh

Chizzckh Active Member

Spent 3hrs roughly on the Polish lake in search of the lesser spotted Zander. Used mainly the swim bait gold lure but some others as well. Fished most of the lakes banks and not one Zander hooked or seen. Plenty of pike, 46lbs the best and Some perch and cats thrown in for good measure. I have no idea what you have to do to catch them. Thought the latest update might sort it but don't think even the developers have acknowledged that there is an obvious issue with the catch rate.

4. Dave Mel

Dave Mel Well-Known Member

if you have that hunters pack use the new lures i have caught 2 boss zander with them in the mornings

• Like Like x 1
  5. fredblogs487

fredblogs487 Member

Yeah developers need to spread them around the lake more, And make them easier to catch. Same problem with tench, can hardly catch those either. I have used all lures and for me swimbait gold is the best one, got one boss zander yesterday.

• Like Like x 1
  6. nightwolf9496

nightwolf9496 Member

I caught mrzanman the other day with crappie swimbait where the pike are but I am so sick and tired catching carp and tench

• Like Like x 1
  7. QAjetan

QAjetan New Member

Use hook 2, dead bite HEAD, long distance rod, strong line and throw far away from you. 8/10 are zanders.

Mostly I go to bottom right side and throw on the center of the island.

I using Vader X Fishing Rod + Vader reel and I fish on gravel

Last edited: Apr 8, 2020