Fishing Sim World This Game

Discussion in 'Content and Feature Requests' started by nightwolf9496, Jan 16, 2019.

1. nightwolf9496

nightwolf9496 Member

I feel like I got rip off big time for buying this game and who's with me on this.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Daft Badger

Daft Badger Active Member

Nope.Got more than my monies worth from this game & they keep adding & improving it all the time.
    Not every update is for the best ( Bass fighting) but at least the devs listen to our feedback & add some of the things we ask for if they can.
    Not many developers do this.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Kingfish22

Kingfish22 Member

^^^^^heck yeah man. This game is only getting better! Great job devs. Keep it up!

4. capnframunda

capnframunda New Member

I felt the same way in the beginning. Then I stepped back and remembered its just a game. I have put a little more time into it and learned how to work around some of the quirks. I still get flustered on occassion when weird stuff happens, but again, its just a game. This has been a go to when I want to unwind. Give it a chance.

5. Chizzckh

Chizzckh Active Member

I think criticism can be way over the top but I do get some of the frustrations as well. I don't play any tournaments etc so I just do a bit of leisure fishing in single player, granted a lot of the issues are online/tournament based. Think we all get frustrated with some of the continued issues that seems to have come across from Euro Fishing to this platform. It is not a true simulator because the margin for error with bait and tackle is far too wide but it is fun most of the time. A big hope is the developers don't continue with constant Carp and Bass based venues in the US and Europe. Lure fishing and for me especially Pike were a nice addition and good fun but I feel sometimes they tend to give too much of a good thing and then it loses it's freshness and excitement. Hopefully they look towards other regions of the World and what swims in those lakes. Happy to give it time for now but please keep it interesting.

6. billspsnidentity

billspsnidentity New Member

Haven't fired a shot on blackout since I bought this.

• Like Like x 1
  7. nightwolf9496

nightwolf9496 Member

You guys were right and now I feel I got my money worth but I feel this game can beat all of the other fishing games when they starting added more USA fish can't wait

• Like Like x 3