Prr S1 Duplex And T1 Duplex

Discussion in 'Loco Suggestions & Proposals' started by Carter the Wolf, Aug 16, 2018.

?

Why’s these engines?

Poll closed Aug 26, 2018.
  1. THE LEGENDS MUST RETURN!

100.0%
  2. S1 Deserves to come back, whether its Digitally or a real scale model

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. It would be cool...

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Heck no!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. That’s lame...

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Carter the Wolf

Carter the Wolf New Member

Hello, everyone. So, lately I been dying to to try and find a freeware add on for a T1 Duplex and a S1 Duplex. Mainly cause I’m starting train series on YouTube soon and want the S1 or T1 to be a main character in the series. I been trying to find a way to convert a file from Trainz, to be compatible with RW. But I can’t get it to work. But adding the S1 Would add a unqie engine to the game, since no other train game at this time. Has it as a addon. Please guys and help me get this out there that the S1 Duplex and T1 Duplex should be locomotives added into the game.

• Like Like x 6
  2. jedi247

jedi247 Well-Known Member

What about the Q1 and Q2 Duplexes? There was only one Q1. The Q2s hauled freight, so a PRR Duplex steam loco DLC pack could include some freight cars, a caboose, as well as some passenger cars. A new PRR steam-era route could be done, too.

• Like Like x 4
  3. Aljaž Skarlovnik

Aljaž Skarlovnik Active Member

S1, nay. Too big, no route it can run on.
    T1, yay. These things could run on lines where the PRR M1b 4-8-2s were restricted. So there are tracks for this things to run on.

4. Joeman143

Joeman143 Member

More North American steam locos and routes!!!

• Like Like x 1
  5. Aljaž Skarlovnik

Plus, when it comes to the T1, you could make T1 5550 in an official promotion for the T1 trust.

6. Aljaž Skarlovnik

When converting a .cpd to RW, you must first understand that a CPD is an archive. To extract it, you must use the TrainZ Content manager and open the model folders with Explorer. Then you could maybe take the models and repackage them. Never tried, don't know if it's possible.

It's also worth noting that DON'T CONVERT THE OFFICIAL PAID T1 DLC TO RAILWORKS. And even if you do, DON'T RELEASE IT or YOU WILL be sued for copyright. There is a free Open Rails model of the T1 on Elvastower.com, maybe you could contact the owner and convert that instead. MSTS - RW conversions have been done before, so it's possible.

Last edited: Feb 10, 2019
  7. 777Gaming

777Gaming Well-Known Member

I like the S1, so yeah!

8. boyts

boyts New Member

Now, the PRR S1 locomotive produced by DSGDDR has been launched, divided into two types: with and without side streamlined plates. However, for T1, I only saw him send a video and a few pictures, and I don't know later