Tutorial For 767.2 Dabpbzfa Is Missing

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by Gabe_1.0, Jan 22, 2019.

1. Gabe_1.0

Gabe_1.0 Well-Known Member

I wanted to do a refresher tutorial for this unit because I forogot some things but it's not there anymore. I would really like to have this checked out, it was a nice tutorial.

2. TrainSim-Dmitri

TrainSim-Dmitri Well-Known Member

Hi Gabe_1.0,

I think you should be able to access the tutorial if you create a new character. Then you could switch back to your main character when you are done. Let me know if that helps.

3. Gabe_1.0

I will try this, thank you Dmitri, also If I can notifiy you that the wheels on this unit don't have animation any longer, i.e spin when the unit is moving. Can you confirm this or it could be just my end. Do you know more about why the tutorial might be missing? currently I am "level 20" overlall for the character

4. xD 2Bad4You

xD 2Bad4You Well-Known Member

It could be possibe that if you do the 2nd tutorial again you get the option to press "Next tutorial" which would be the Dabpbzfa tutorial. I think it was ever only playable after the 2nd and was never selectable in the main menu.

I can be wrong though.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Gabe_1.0

Hey, I just did the 143 scenario involving this unit, It dose't appear there is an option to progress to "stage 2" of the tutorial. No luck with this yet. Tho was suggested to create a new profile to be able to do this introduction but why tho?

6. Gabe_1.0

Hi Dmitri,

This is not possible. I created a new character and jumped right into the tutorial section and its not there still.