Maxed Out Achievement

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by Ross NCC1701, Jan 22, 2019.

1. Ross NCC1701

Ross NCC1701 Member

The Class 47 Maxed Out achievement came with the Northern Trans-Pennine DLC. It does not seem to work for me. I have reached 75 mph with the Class 47, and even exceeded it by 1 or 2 mph, on several occasions. I have done this also in the 80 mph restriction area to be sure that it was 'legal' to reach 75 mph.

Does anyone else have the same issue? Is this is known issue perhaps?

What I also noticed was that a number of people do have the achievement - however, all of them (as far as I remember correctly) got that achievement BEFORE the official release of the NTP DLC! That would make me think that there is a 'glitch' somewhere that allows the achievement to be obtained in an incorrect manner, and at the same time perhaps prevents it from being obtained in a correct manner.

2. rainbirds

rainbirds Member

I got in the achievement in the WSR addon that also got the class47.

3. Ross NCC1701

Ross NCC1701 Member

Yeah, I tried that too, but the achievement still does not pop. There's nowehere in WSR that you can do 75 mph without exceeding the limit, but I still tried it. I suspect it was glitched and allowed that previously, and now it has been 'repaired' but totally prevents the achievement from popping at all.

4. rainbirds

rainbirds Member

I got it on the 13 (i used one of the senarios on WSR) and on the 15th there was and patch for WSR because of the missing sevices for class47 after the release of Class33.

Do you have the class33 also?

5. Ross NCC1701

Ross NCC1701 Member

Yes, I have the Class 33 also. And it was indeed that patch that I suspect ruined this achievement for me. I would like to hear from any others that are unable to get this achievement (or have somehow managed to get it recently) so that I can then submit a ticket to DTG support.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Mr Blonde V

Mr Blonde V New Member

I just reached well over 75mph in the Class 47 on WSR and did not receive the achievement.

7. Dave Mel

Dave Mel Well-Known Member

they sometimes pop up later. i have the trophy and it popped up sometime later than i was expecting it

8. Ross NCC1701

Ross NCC1701 Member

The only way I managed to get this achievement in the end, was to create a new in-game profile and then reach 75 mph in the class 47. The achievement popped immediately at that time.

• Helpful Helpful x 1
  9. whiteleyaj

whiteleyaj Active Member

I've been trying to catch up on trophies missed and this still doesnt work illegally speeding and when in 80mph zone on NTP.