Fishing Sim World Ideas To Help Make The Game More Enjoyable

Discussion in 'Content and Feature Requests' started by Vintage1944, Jan 20, 2019.

1. Vintage1944

Vintage1944 Member

1.) make the fish jump and have a more realistic reaction when on the line.
    2.) the games reaction when reeling in to almost the line snapping it kinda lags and takes a second to go down sometimes losing your fish.
    3.) allow anglers to have control over the throttle of the boat so we can go slow and patrol hot spots in a slow fashion maybe something numerical setting 1 to 10.
    4.) allow the bottom of lakes and ponds to be visible so we can see fish more clearly.
    5.) add water conditions to the game muddy stained of clear conditions..etc
    6.) add water temperature to the HUD
    7.) add more species of fish to american lakes like channel catfish...etc stripers or hybrids
    these are just some things I have seen in just one day of playing the game. great game but all great games grow to become greater better pieces of art.

thank you for your time.

Last edited: Jan 20, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  2. pennine465

pennine465 Active Member

3. robertduthie

robertduthie New Member

what would be great is on the map on the chart plotter be able to make an event so you could go directly to your favourite spots assome of the creeks on lake Johnson looks alike

4. Daft Badger

Daft Badger Active Member

So as for some new species in the U.S. lakes,keep an eye out on the 19th feb

• Like Like x 1
  5. alexdeboer83

alexdeboer83 New Member

I wouldn't mind being able to set favorites in lures so i don't have to awkwardly scroll though all of them to find the one I want to use