Trans Pennine - Rescue Run...bugged?

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by Retrovertigo, Feb 8, 2019.

1. Retrovertigo

Retrovertigo Member

Can't do this scenario at all. I get my train hooked up to the broken down engine at the station. Then the lights ahead of me just stay on red. A train initially sets off next to me, and crosses my track, so I wait, hoping for the lights to change, but they don't.

And if you bring up the map of the tracks, all the lights are on red around me, yet this doesn't stop other trains coming and going on various tracks, straight through red lights.

2. jasonpfc

jasonpfc Well-Known Member

I done this scenerio lastweek and didnt come accross the issue, but i will try it again to see if it happens to me

• Helpful Helpful x 1
  3. Michael Newbury

Michael Newbury Well-Known Member

Have you tried getting permission to pass the danger signal.

4. Pookiebarra

Pookiebarra Active Member

That's what I did, you get permission to proceed with caution, sig goes to amber.

5. Retrovertigo

Retrovertigo Member

Yeah I tried asking for permission, but it says something like "denied, no route available"

edit: just sat trying this again, and the same thing. I follow the instructions, but then can't actually move away from the station once I'm hooked up. It just constantly gives me the no route available notice, and the lights never change from red. What makes it worse is, you ask on Twitter and nobody replies from the devs. And you ask here, and the same thing. The customer service is beyond awful.

Last edited: Feb 9, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  6. garingdahl

garingdahl New Member

If this is the one I'm thinking of, you can proceed through the Red Aspect, I would confirm with the signaler that it's ok to proceed.