Can't Load Workshop Scenarios

Discussion in 'Technical Reports' started by knicom, May 26, 2023.

1. knicom

knicom New Member

hi all, pretty new to this game. i have tsw3 but not experience with how tsc works.

When i open drive, then workshop to look at what it is, i see a ton of scenarios, that are available to me as i have these add-ons. Although when i click on one the required addons bit is greyed out. It says buy add-ons, but i've already bought these through steam. I subscribed to a couple to see if its in career, but its not there either. Any advice i would appreciate.

2. cscarpenter

cscarpenter Well-Known Member

You are always best to run any workshop scenarios you have subscribed to from the Standard Tab
    You will find them listed under whichever route they were designed for.

3. atomicdanny

atomicdanny Staff Member

Or sometimes the Career one too (there are those too :) )

4. knicom

knicom New Member

Hey, thanks for the reply. I can't find it anywhere, not in career, standard, or quick drive. They simply dont exist ahah

5. 749006

749006 Well-Known Member

Do the scenarios have a link so other people could try them - or do we just guess?

6. knicom

knicom New Member

I didn't mention a specific scenario anywhere did i? I said that 'all' scenarios have the same issue, so that would mean thousands of links?

7. 749006

749006 Well-Known Member

So you have tried to download 'all' scenarios - maybe that is your problem.

8. knicom

knicom New Member

No, i tried downloading any couple from the hundreds of scenarios in the workshop. As i mentioned its a game problem not a specific scenario problem. But it seems you have a hard time grasping that

9. cscarpenter

If it was a "game" problem then everyone else would have the same issue, which we don't.
    If you open the Workshop Tab, and then the "Subscribed" option, what do you see?
    How / where are you subscribing to these scenarios?
    Unless you supply us with detail of an example scenario, screenshots, for us to try and replicate your problem, how do you expect us to help?
    Before you start snapping at other members, how about give us something to work with, you are not exactly helping yourself here.

Last edited: May 30, 2023
    • Like Like x 1
  10. cscarpenter

knicom I take it by now that "you have a hard time grasping that we need more information"
    At this point I doubt you are going to get much help from anybody, we have tried to help, but without anything to work with we are pretty well going nowhere.
    Sharing information, knowledge, experience is key.
    "I have a problem, and here is a vague explanation" is the road to .................... Next Please.
    Thanks for wasting our time. :mad:

• Like Like x 1