Xbox Rro And G6 Opinions

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by max#2873, May 28, 2023.

1. max#2873

max#2873 Well-Known Member

Hi, its RRO the last old german dlc waiting in my shop and last loco addon G6, so I have few questions for you:
    1) passenger system (broken or working?) don't want another hollow route.
    2)sound (nicely sounded like tharandterrampe or shitty alike rapidtransit? )
    3) timetable, ok?
    4) game breaking bugs?
    5) G6 - good or bad?

Thnks, two first questions are fundamental for me.
    Regards

2. OldVern

OldVern Well-Known Member

It’s better than the other Rhein route (HRR) still a bit short but you do get two slightly different routes.

Been a while since I played it but if you have most of the German rolling stock the timetable is quite good.

G6 can get a workout on this route as there are several steeply graded sections.

I actually quite like it, just a shame as with most routes it wasn’t a bit longer.

• Like Like x 1
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
  3. matinakbary

matinakbary Well-Known Member

1) Not 100% sure about that, buI think there are rush hours passengers. Don't quote me on that.

2) Well, the 185 sounds as always, the 422 sounds like a 422 (imo), but it has not the best physics and a broken PIS iirc. Maybe watch a few let's plays to judge by yourself?

3) The tt is actually fine. But it's old - so it has no layers for ICE and IC trains. They are definitely missing! But there are some good scenarios on the CC to fill that gap.

4) Not that I'm aware of. The track laying is very bad tho. Some very harsh curves where normally a train would derail.

5) One of the best locos ingame.

• Like Like x 4
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
  4. Oelix

Oelix Active Member

The G6 is well worth the money, as a very modern shunter it looks and feels different from the old 363.
    As a route, RRO is nice but has some issues. My main gripe is sudden gradient changes that can cause you to "jump", it feels jarring especially when doing faster services. A plus is that there are good user-made scenarios available for download that make the route feel more alive, though not as many as for HRR.

I'd say - when you get a good deal, get both. Full price - not for RRO, maybe for the G6.

• Like Like x 2
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
  5. redrev1917

redrev1917 Well-Known Member

G6 is an enjoyable drive. But (there's always a but) a couple of the services are broken and can't be completed (at least in journey mode), so be prepared for some frustration.

I enjoy the TT in RRO although as some said the track laying is amateurish compared to more modern (shows how far the game has come despite what the naysayers will tell you).

It's a good looking fun route and I enjoy running services down it, if only we had an ICE or BR101 layer added.

• Like Like x 1
    • Helpful Helpful x 1