Other Back Here Gone Round In Complete Circle

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by jetgriff, Jun 1, 2023.

1. jetgriff

jetgriff Well-Known Member

Ok so my TSW2 SOS will not even start, Pennine locks up in either direction at Miles Plating otherwise it plays good, so do every other route.
    gone through all this before... done a complete HP PC diagnostics and all good.
    Steam say it's DTG fault you say it's everyone elses.
    well I can take a copy of steam on a SSD external drive and TSW2 plays perfect on every other PC even my 10 year old laptop.
    TSW 2020 plays good on this PC which is only 1 month old, just TSW2 is playing up, I have completely reset this PC twice and fresh download everything, even went as far of creating another microsoft I.d. so nothing would come from the cloud.
    Guess it's this brand new PC (it's got the latest 12th gen i7 10 core processor, but it is an All in One so I am used to 20FPS. It has Intel Graphics and that is the only thing that I can think is causing the trouble. But it checks out good.
    I only got TSW2 for the Steam loco's but luckily I am creating scenarios for all routes so am happy with that, just would like SOS to even think about starting.
    I even been as far as reinstalling Win 10, no luck there either so have reinstalled Win 11
    Who can people blame next?

Last edited: Jun 1, 2023
  2. OldVern

OldVern Well-Known Member

Don’t think a graphically complex game like TSW is going to function very well with built in graphics. You need a dedicated GPU, even an old GTX1650 is better than nothing.

• Like Like x 1
  3. jetgriff

jetgriff Well-Known Member

It plays great except for the 2 things I mentioned. No matter how many times i clear the catch and close the cloud when I reinstall it always reloads with the same 2 faultsin exactly the same places.
    My PC has built in graphics but also I run it using the installed Intel Graphics card. Tried disabling the card and run on the built in but same problem.. thanks for reply..